Control Immigrstion

Sponsored Links
Any brexiteer still of the opinion that brexit will cure the issue?

No JohnD keep s telling us it won't keep the Somarlis out. What problem he has with them is anyone's guess

No JohnD keep s telling us it won't keep the Somarlis out. What problem he has with them is anyone's guess

Maybe you should try and understand the point he makes then

Sponsored Links
Immigration was, and still is, a big issue. Brexiteers were led into believing it would be cured by brexit, if truth be told it was probably the biggest reason for the brexit vote.

Any brexiteer still of the opinion that brexit will cure the issue?

Immigration is a big issue. For me its never been a concern.

However, for the people that have seen very large number of, for example, Eastern Europeans settle in their town or village, for them it is a concern.

However, for the people that have seen very large number of, for example, Eastern Europeans settle in their town or village, for them it is a concern.

Agree.

It requires a competent government not swayed by populism or the daily rags.

Economics is easy , politics is hard

Totally avoided the question I see. Let me repeat it.

Any brexiteer still of the opinion that brexit will cure the immigration issue ?

A generalisation, but if so one has to ask why that is...

Is it an irrational fear of them taking all those jobs that they wouldn't personally do?

Is it the different lingos they hear that makes them believe that they need to 'take their country back'?

Do they think they are the cause of the waves of austerity that will continue to batter the UK for the forseeable future?

Or could it just be that as ever johnny/jane foreigner is always the convenient scapegoat for homegrown problems?

Any brexiteer still of the opinion that brexit will cure the immigration issue ?

No you have avoided the question.

Why did ask Bodd: 'Which immigrants bother you'

Where did he say they did bother him?

I answered the question then you started asking who I don't like.

Why would you do that ?

Sponsored Links
Back