Control Immigrstion

Immigration was, and still is, a big issue. Brexiteers were led into believing it would be cured by brexit, if truth be told it was probably the biggest reason for the brexit vote.

Any brexiteer still of the opinion that brexit will cure the issue?
I was never naive enough to think Brexit =immediate immigration cure.But there is overwhelming evidence in many parts of Europe that open border idea has failed...or are you blindly still going to argue immigration is not out of control in Germany,Italy etc

Sponsored Links
Is this another of your attempts at being intentionally offensive?
You do like to test the boundaries, which is why I will not explain to you what constitutes racism and what does not. You would intentionally and childishly test the boundaries.

You knew the expression you used first time was wrong:
But why pick on the Somalians
Although that is also not correct.
Only you introduced the 'Somalia' issue. No-one else.

What if i say "You are a black policeman or black lawyer".
So why not a "black c--t"?
You are either black in colour or you aren't.

Last edited:
Is this another of your attempts at being intentionally offensive?
You do like to test the boundaries, which is why I will not explain to you what constitutes racism and what does not. You would intentionally and childishly test the boundaries.

JohnD is always going on about Somalia. I think he has investments over that way

Oh here we go again. So why are you quoting Joe90 again, and nobody else? When he left a year before you were supposed to have joined here hey Himmy/wanna/Iwalk.

Sponsored Links
MOD: Please refrain from more of this pretentious Ad hominem clap trap. All of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was never naive enough to think Brexit =immediate immigration cure.But there is overwhelming evidence in many parts of Europe that open border idea has failed...or are you blindly still going to argue immigration is not out of control in Germany,Italy etc

Let facts speak not something that's written by the DM. We have the powers currently to manage EU immigration, if that was the main issue you voted on. How would you determine the policy has failed? What metric are you using?

I can perfectly understand that we should have better control over EU immigration - I AGREE. But then you have to accept that the government has failed to do this when it had the powers to do so.

MOD: Please refrain from more of this pretentious Ad hominem clap trap. All of you.

Is this the forums favorite new saying? IMve never heard it before but a few are using it these last few days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Was immigration a major part of the brexit vote ? Simple yes or no will do.

If yes, then do you think brexit will cure, or even reduce the problem ?

I don't think I have ever denied immigration is an issue. It is how to sort it that is the issue. Brexit won't help it, will it? That is the point

I think you are a little confused.

Which immigrants bother you then?

Exactly. And what the liberal LWRs on here are too slow to work out (or deceitfully try to ignore) is that the 3rd world swarms flooding towards Germany will one day soon get EU passports. As many of them really want to come to soft touch Britain, if we remain in the EU, these swarms will make a beeline to The UK. That's obviously with a proper Brexit. Looks like that's getting further away by the day.

Last edited:
It is an issue for everyone. What ideas do you have about it? How it's controlled etc? Do note the vast majority of immigration into the UK is legal - well over 95%.

It is indeed 1 hell of an issue.

But it was made out to be that Brexit was the answer, it simply isn't.

I actually agree with reducing the numbers, needs an open debate about how though. Not pretending it can be cured when it can't by Brexit. In my opinion Brexit is likely to make it worse, if we want these new deals with new countries, they will want something in exchange.

Sponsored Links
Back