conveyor belt and plane answered at last ??

The first one I linked to are all gone, HP are good machines had the HP Pavillian laptop for over 12 years and still use it every day.

That thing has nothing in common with the junk they sell today.

Sponsored Links
Not overly happy with lenovo keyboards, they feel too "cheap" and "clicky" if you catch my drift.

Can't say I do, tactile feedback makes a keyboard usable. If I wanted to type on a damp sponge, I'd be in the kitchen.

The first one I linked to are all gone, HP are good machines had the HP Pavillian laptop for over 12 years and still use it every day.

That thing has nothing in common with the junk they sell today.

Well believe it monkeh, but that is true with most stuff in rip-off Britain, non more so than Boilers.

Could I buy an Electrolux washing machine dryer and expect it to last 40 years as the one I have has, and the same applies to the hoover Fridge same age and still working.

I think all household stuff is designed to fails after 5 years, so the manufacturers can rip you off with outrageous spare part prices.

Sponsored Links
Might be a good idea if mods chop the laptop bits off this thread and tack them onto my laptop thread in Hardware.

Back