corsa c

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can someone tell me where i would be able to get diagram of my fuse box and what fuses should be in box and ones that shouldnt be filled thank you!!!

Sponsored Links
does fuse box bits all need to b filled in? does some get left blank? thanks for quick reply

They won't all be filled. Some of the higher spec models will have equipment that yours doesn't have, those models have less blanks.

Sponsored Links
hi there how could i make sure i have all the fuses in fuse box a should have?thank you for quick reply

Just put the appropriate fuse in every slot. It won't matter if it's not one that's used.

so with the diagram a can full the parts that emty just like the diagram not sure if a put a fuse in wrong part if so what will happen?

well my instrument cluster is faulty while am at it was thinking of changing all the fuses to new one instead of looking at them all ,a have not changed any of fuses since i got car,corsa c 1.2 16v 04 plate,could a blown fuse do this to my car-lights on instrument cluster are on even when car is not started or key in?

The instrument cluster light will be on the same fuse as something else i.e. there will be more that just the instrument lights on the same fuse.
So, if it's only the instrument panel lights that have failed, it's unlikely to be a fuse. More than likely it a bad connection at the back.
Are the rest of the electrics working?

yes all the lights are working,but left indicator making different click noise? was told cause of faulty instrument cluster the wont start cause the immobiliser is connected in there behind where the wires are that connects to instrument cluster?

Sponsored Links
Back