Cough Bottles, pain killers, bogies, olbas oil, vicks rub

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When you have a cold and a sore throat, what is your usual medication?

I don't think these nipple clamps are doing me any good. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
The cold virus lives in the mucous membranes - so your body sneezes and your eyes run and you get a dicky tum - because your body is trying to get rid of the virus. So why hinder it with medicine?

Your body heats itself up (temperature) to create enzymes to fight the virus. Lowering your temperature actually HELPS the virus.

Let nature get on with it.

a cold is not really a problem.

anyone who takes a day off work with a cold is clearly a whining girl or just taking time off because they don't like their work.

The person that invents a cure for the common cold will be a mega billionaire. They keep trying but no joy for the last 50 yrs. :(

Sponsored Links
Ah but what about Man Flu?the most debilitating of all maladies. :)

Go to bed with a bottle of scotch and a candle.

1, Light the candle

2, Star sipping the scotch a watching the candle

3, When you see 3 candles, stop sipping and blow out the middle candle

4, Close you eyes

5, You will wake up with a bad head but colds and flue will have gone.

Go to bed with a bottle of scotch and a candle.

1, Light the candle

2, Star sipping the scotch a watching the candle

3, When you see 3 candles, stop sipping and blow out the middle candle

4, Close you eyes

5, You will wake up with a bad head but colds and flue will have gone.

you will wake up with man flu.

i have this malady often. i prefer to try and forget about it by having a few pints.

Whenever I feel a cold coming on, I dose up on vitamin C. Never seems to last more than a few days before it's gone. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

a cold is not really a problem.

anyone who takes a day off work with a cold is clearly a whining girl or just taking time off because they don't like their work.

can only agree... girlies

Anyone who takes a day off for a cold is not...........................self employed.

Andy

Anyone who takes a day off for a cold is not...........................self employed.
Andy

I had no work (self employed) on Monday of last week. The wife wanted me to do some painting, I said sorry, I have a really bad cold. ;)

Hey John, thats different, you had no work to start with but used a cold as an excuse, in this case you are ok to use this as a get out clause. :LOL:

P.S. I think you mean man flu, which we all know is much more that a female having a common cold.

Andy

Sponsored Links
Back