Cough Bottles, pain killers, bogies, olbas oil, vicks rub

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
you're right. Given intensive treatment, you can be clear of a cold in seven days.

Untreated, it can hang on for a week.

When you have a cold and a sore throat, what is your usual medication?
I very rarely suffer from cold, I take apple cider vinegar daily with water, so much health benefits and it's cheap to do! I buy Aspall Organic Cyder Vinegar from health shop, I know my local Waitrose started selling them

http://www.apple-cider-vinegar-benefits.com/home-remedies.html
COLDS
At the first sign of a cold, take 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in half a cup of water several times a day. The body becomes more alkaline during a cold and the vinegar will help to rebalance the body's acid level. If you have a chest cold, a long-standing home remedy calls for soaking a piece of brown paper in vinegar then sprinkling one side of it with black pepper. Place the peppered side of the paper on the chest, cover with a towel, and relax for 20 minutes.

I normally add honey with vinegar, make a bottle up and shake before using, gargle first if sore throat then swallow

Anybody who complains about a little cold I think is a real wimp.

Having said that a sore throat can be quite painful and irritating and for that I gargle asprin. I then like to work up a good sweat by finding a hard demanding job to do in warm clothing even in the summer. This I find exhausting so I have to go for a lay down to recover.:cry:

You must always remember that if you get a cold it means you are still alive so stop wimping about it.

Sponsored Links
Back