Country
United Kingdom
Please note picture not a video . Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240415_193931_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240415_193931_WhatsApp.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 80
Sponsored Links
Something looks a bit weird there! and yes it looks open to water ingress.

Something looks a bit weird there! and yes it looks open to water ingress.
It is the join to next door. There a pan tile mine a old anglian plus. Not the best to lock into.

Any ideas of a solution .

Lead over it ?
Bonding join ?
Cement gaps ?
New roof ?

Are the options I was thinking.

Something looks wrong around the chimney stack. The flashing and flunching shouldn't have a gap between tthem.

The tiles above the lead don't look like they have been laid correctly is that why the lead us there to cover an even bigger error?

Sponsored Links
I have tiles like that on my roof. Sometimes mine have come apart like those under very high winds. I just go up and jiggle them about until they drop in place. I sometimes do it from inside the loft if they are high up and I can get my hand under the felt. Has a tile been replaced by a piece of lead?

It could be the angle of the camera but those tiles look wrong all the way up to the stack.

Marley Mendips and Anglia plus by the looks . They are not designed to interlock together like that. Bonding strip/ gutter called for .

Marley Mendips and Anglia plus by the looks . They are not designed to interlock together like that. Bonding strip/ gutter called for .
I was thinking they just do jot look like there interlocking right .

How have the roofers not realised and put ridge over is shocking

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back