Covid Inquiry

Yeah maybe a hand full.

Medical advice was that 20% of covid patients would require ventilation, hence over half a billion being spent on ventilators. It later transpired the medical advice was wrong.
An independent inquiry costing £250 million so far has however revealed that Boris used the 'F' word in an email.

Sponsored Links
Yeah, but once they knew they could get rich from dodgy PPE supply, they soon jumped on it. There was no money in ventilators for Tory chums, so they were not prioritised.

Tory scum.
you mean the ventilators that were quickly prioritised with 569 million quid spent on roughly 21,000 of them and that we had that many being unused we gave them to other countries .
“The government acted with urgency to increase the number of ventilators available to the NHS. It prioritised speed over cost and spent a total of £569m. So far, most of these ventilators have not been needed,” says its report, which is published on Wednesday.

Medical advice was that 20% of covid patients would require ventilation, hence over half a billion being spent on ventilators. It later transpired the medical advice was wrong.
An independent inquiry costing £250 million so far has however revealed that Boris used the 'F' word in an email.
That was a best guess! Don’t forget only 400 used the super new Covid hospital.

I just wish Labour had won, it would have all been so. Different then.

Sponsored Links
That was a best guess! Don’t forget only 400 used the super new Covid hospital.

I just wish Labour had won, it would have all been so. Different then.
Yep just think lockdowns would have been so much easier for everyone with the free broad band we were going to get

Are you that fella that follows the science until it changes?
Not me, you must be thinking of someone else. I can explain how scientific discovery works though if you are unsure.

you mean the ventilators that were quickly prioritised with 569 million quid spent on roughly 21,000 of them and that we had that many being unused we gave them to other countries .
You'd be the same person criticising if we did need more ventilators and didn't spend the money on them. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Where it says it.
You won't find it because you take everything at surface value.

Sponsored Links
Back