Covid Inquiry

Sponsored Links
Thought you might say that, your problem not mine, that's why live in your own world that you do.
I forgot, I must read between the lines, not the lines themselves...

There would no problem with that statement if you could, so you'll just have put up your own inability.
Twilight world innit.

Sponsored Links
You'd be the same person criticising if we did need more ventilators and didn't spend the money on them. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Wtf are you on about have I said the money was wasted ? I was pointing out to the guy bumping his gums as usual that he was wrong . Do try and keep up and stop jumping in with both feet as per

It would appear so to you.
It's a fact. You have admitted on numerous occasions that you don't read what the words say. You read between the lines and make up your own story to fit your beliefs.

I can't believe you think that is a reasonable way to do things.

It's a fact. You have admitted on numerous occasions that you don't read what the words say. You read between the lines and make up your own story to fit your beliefs.

I can't believe you think that is a reasonable way to do things.
You trying to outdo Bloomers, your not quite in his league but your getting there.

Yeah maybe a hand full.
NO

more than a handful

and by the way the science at the time was that ventilators were needed

also in March 2020 during first wave we didnt have knowledge or therapeutics

but you know so much better than the rest of us, you have access to special sources where the truth lies -odd how how you refuse to share them

Sponsored Links
Back