Covid inquiry

Sponsored Links
I was comparing publicly educated Tory leaders for notch's benefit. In his eyes anyone who is a Tory or went to public school is a tw@t. More so if they filled both of his hated groups.
I was trying to find a Tory MP that wasn't a tosser who also didn't attend Eaton. Any suggestions?

I was comparing publicly educated Tory leaders for notch's benefit. In his eyes anyone who is a Tory or went to public school is a tw@t. More so if they filled both of his hated groups.
no you werent

you were trying to deflect from Johnson being utterly useless

As Italy took the drastic step of imposing a nationwide lockdown in early March 2020, senior officials in Downing Street sat “laughing” as Britain’s European neighbour desperately tried to contain the spread of Covid-19.

The revelation came as a series of damning testimonies to the UK’s official pandemic inquiry this week laid bare a “toxic” and “macho” culture at the heart of government that hampered Britain’s response to the health crisis.

In the weeks before the UK’s first lockdown, with the country unprepared for the pandemic, then prime minister Boris Johnson, other ministers and Whitehall mandarins went on holiday, the inquiry heard.

Notch, JohnD and I (edit: and many others) were all critical of the failure to lock down early at the time. I included links above.

The inquiry didn't tell us anything new, we dithered too long and the government was inept in many areas. It showed that those failures were often down to people in roles they weren't capable of delivering. Johnson being the first in that list.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
you were trying to deflect from Johnson being utterly useless
Use. Full. Useful. He did the job I wanted him to do - carry out both mine and yours wishes on Brexit. I’ve said before, once he'd done that, I couldn’t really give a toss what he did afterwards.

Notch, JohnD and I were all critical of the failure to lock down early at the time.
They are always critical of anything Tory related. Anyone can be critical. However, they often shut up when asked what they would do AT THE TIME.

They are always critical of anything Tory related. Anyone can be critical. However, they often shut up when asked what they would do AT THE TIME.
so you say, but that's not what happened. See link above.

And if being critical of the Tories happens to also means you get the big calls right then that's not a good endorsement for the Tories.

Good job we didn’t do that in 1943 and an arrogant public school tw@t decided we should fight on. (y)
Churchill was not arrogant or a tw+t, a visit to his grave is almost enough to confirm that. BJ was brought to believe he would be world king but turned out to be a pound shop billy bunter. WC represented Englishness, Borris aspired and failed to do that.

Use. Full. Useful. He did the job I wanted him to do - carry out both mine and yours wishes on Brexit. I’ve said before, once he'd done that, I couldn’t really give a toss what he did afterwards.
Northern Ireland.

Has he done it yet ? What exactly was it you wanted that you think has been done ?

Borders? No.
Immigration ? No
Better trade deals ? No
Better standards? No
Better prices ? No

Have I missed anything?

And yet you believed every single thing he told you about the vax.
Chris Whitty sounded like he knew his stuff. Boris - pfft.

I still believe all the stuff I heard about the vax. You need to separate the what from the chaff.

Chris Whitty sounded like he knew his stuff.
Aww bless. You seem happy to pick and choose what bits to believe of what the gov tell you - I on the other hand trusted none of it.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back