COVID vaccines and heart attack risk revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
But the parliamentarians are demanding to be shown the underlying data to support the Government’s assertion that there is “no evidence” linking excess deaths to the vaccines for Covid-19.
And the award for failing to understand basic scientific principles goes to...

So 10 MP's. That's why it's it's important to put what you claim in context. DENY

Probably the same ratio as the general public for antivaxxer nutjobs. DEBUNK
Took you 4 hours and that all you got :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Oh I was expecting something, not just a letter full of caveats.

Is that all you've got? And do you think you've understood it fully?

So we can agree there is no worldwide conspiracy ?

It took you hours to reveal it was only 10 MP's. Is that all you've got?
And the DEFLECT, - you didn't believe me - I showed you the proof, I bet you burst out in tears when you saw that Andrew bridgen was not one of the signatories so you couldn't use him to try and debunk.

Last edited:
And the DEFLECT, - you didn't believe me - I showed you the proof, I bet you burst out in tears when you saw that Andrew bridgen was not one of the signatories so you couldn't use him to try and debunk.
As you have not come back with anything more substantial......

Stuart McDonald, deputy chair of the Continuous Mortality Investigation, opens new tab (CMI), co-authored a commentary, opens new tab in the Lancet Regional Health Europe about the UK's excess deaths.
Citing a CMI report, opens new tab, it pointed out that excess deaths in England were highest in young (20-44) and middle-aged (45-64) adults.

“That shows you that it is the younger groups that are experiencing the highest level of excess deaths,” McDonald told Reuters in a phone interview. “So, it is the groups that are least vaccinated. The older groups, where vaccine uptake was higher and where boosters have been given more frequently, are experiencing less excess deaths in relative terms.
“There is no robust scientific evidence that gives even a vague suggestion of the vaccines causing more harm than they are preventing. They have unequivocally, based on all that I have seen, caused an enormous harm reduction.”

The MP who should have known most about the situation would have been Matt Hancock. OTHERS would be less expert ..
The ones who are not ministers, one assumes are generally less capable.

So these 10,...... clueless and irrelevant?

Proof that 10 MP's asked for more information? Well done you...
It took 14 hours, lol.
It even says in his own article that excess deaths are nothing to do with the Covid vaccine and that NHS waiting lists and the pandemic backlog were responsible for the blip.

Info' requests are a daily occurrence.

That shows you that it is the younger groups that are experiencing the highest level of excess deaths,” McDonald told Reuters in a phone interview. “So, it is the groups that are least vaccinated

I wonder what aveatry has to say about this.

Why is your default position on this matter always -to first deny then debunk then deflect.
WRONG

Your default position is to post something without the supporting evidence.

Now that you’ve supplied the evidence, it doesn’t support your argument and you are left looking silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back