COVID vaccines and heart attack risk revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I am doing is quoting the yellow card scheme
What's your point?

You may as well make up your own numbers.

I have posted the correct numbers. Read them and weep boyo....

"....statistical agencies have reported that to August 2021 (June 2021 in Northern Ireland) there were 4 deaths in England, 0 deaths in Wales, 4 deaths in Scotland and 1 in Northern Ireland. Of these, 4 in Scotland and 1 in Northern Ireland had the vaccine as the underlying cause of death. This meant that there were 9 deaths in the UK that involved the vaccine (meaning the vaccine contributed to the death), of which 5 had the vaccine as the underlying cause (meaning the vaccine initiated the chain of events directly leading to the death). For these deaths, there was evidence to suggest that the vaccine played a part in the chain of events that led to the death...

9 deaths where the vaccine may have 'contributed' out of millions of vaccines boyo. Math's is not your strong point, no.

read more

Sponsored Links
"....statistical agencies have reported that to August 2021 (June 2021 in Northern Ireland) there were 4 deaths in England, 0 deaths in Wales, 4 deaths in Scotland and 1 in Northern Ireland. Of these, 4 in Scotland and 1 in Northern Ireland had the vaccine as the underlying cause of death. This meant that there were 9 deaths in the UK that involved the vaccine (meaning the vaccine contributed to the death), of which 5 had the vaccine as the underlying cause (meaning the vaccine initiated the chain of events directly leading to the death). For these deaths, there was evidence to suggest that the vaccine played a part in the chain of events that led to the death...

9 deaths where the vaccine may have 'contributed' out of millions of vaccines boyo. Math's is not your strong point, no.

read more
I am quoting the official yellow card report covering 2021 - take it up with them.

Calm down, it was a simple question.

So 1 died of deafness, 1 of hanging and 1 of illness. I don't think you can draw any conclusion from the totals.
So my maths was correct then which you did not believe.

Sponsored Links
So my maths was correct then which you did not believe.
No. your phrasing was incorrect. You obviously don't understand what yellow card reporting means.

I've shown you the numbers. Read them and weep boyo.

132 million doses. 9 Suspected deaths.

I am quoting the official yellow card report covering 2021 - take it up with them.
Yellow card reporting is NOT adverse reactions due to the vaccine.

It only shows an event which occurred after a person had the vaccine, it’s not evidence they are connected.

What's 12,000 x 52 ? The number of people who die in a typical year?

no ill effects ? just sheer stupidity
Yep no ill effects, even though by the sound of it they were actively looking for them.

Stupidity, sounds like it.

Messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) vaccines work by showing the body's cells a bit of genetic code from the virus.
The immune system should then recognise and know how to fight Covid should they encounter it for real.
Dr Schober worried hyper-stimulating the immune system with repeated doses might have fatigued certain cells.
But the researchers found no evidence of this in the 62-year-old

At least MPs are now starting to think the Health Secretary is withholding data that could link the vax to excess deaths

Interesting reading. This is on BBC

F1992344-0D14-4EA0-A1BC-54EC00191F10.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back