COVID vaccines and heart attack risk revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Not me. I'm not a government shill so proudly told them to **** off and keep their poisons away from me. It doesn't change the fact that retribution must come for all COVID-era Nazism including so-called "lockdowns" and stupid paper bags over peoples' faces.
Oh my fogging god, the moron liar norcon is back.

cov2.JPG

have i got my maths wrong then

Sponsored Links
Have you got a link to the numbers?
Oh FFS @minoin posted it way back in a reply to my reply to nosealls spreading false tropes.

3 years this March since I had my first (AZ) Covid jab. Still no hairs growing from the palms of my hands. :unsure:

Stupid antivaxxers

Show us your evidence where people have said that taking the AZ vax makes hairs grow on the palms of your hands.

This is what minion posted in reply its a PDF from the Yellow card scheme 2021 report. When you posted your long list of funny symptomes I asumed that you had read it - but no you just cut and pasted somthing you found on a debunking page no doubt..

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/628e35088fa8f55622a9c953/FOI_21-1345-1.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjlz7r87tCEAxUMU0EAHfcwABEQFnoECBgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3BO68q2sszoPNutmbTS5Ri

Calm down, it was a simple question.

So 1 died of deafness, 1 of hanging and 1 of illness. I don't think you can draw any conclusion from the totals.

What a poor swerve Denny. You can do better.

You meant to say that of the ADRs reported in the UK 1 in every 210 was fatal.

What you said was it killed 1 in 210 who had the vaccine. Which is clearly *******s.
A big difference.

Mis information if not an outright lie.

have i got my maths wrong then
"....statistical agencies have reported that to August 2021 (June 2021 in Northern Ireland) there were 4 deaths in England, 0 deaths in Wales, 4 deaths in Scotland and 1 in Northern Ireland. Of these, 4 in Scotland and 1 in Northern Ireland had the vaccine as the underlying cause of death. This meant that there were 9 deaths in the UK that involved the vaccine (meaning the vaccine contributed to the death), of which 5 had the vaccine as the underlying cause (meaning the vaccine initiated the chain of events directly leading to the death). For these deaths, there was evidence to suggest that the vaccine played a part in the chain of events that led to the death...

9 deaths where the vaccine may have 'contributed' out of millions of vaccines boyo. Math's is not your strong point, no.

read more

You meant to say that of the ADRs reported in the UK 1 in every 210 was fatal.

What you said was it killed 1 in 210 who had the vaccine. Which is clearly *******s.
Wrong and a blatant lie
Here is my post
aveatry said:

Well according to the yellow card system in 2021 it it was 1 in every 210 people that have had fatal reactions from it.

All I am doing is quoting the yellow card scheme - I did the maths from their own figures.

Wrong and a blatant lie
Here is my post
aveatry said:

Well according to the yellow card system in 2021 it it was 1 in every 210 people that have had fatal reactions from it.

All I am doing is quoting the yellow card scheme - I did the maths from their own figures.
You're being so imprecise I don't even know what you are trying to say. Could you please rephrase it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back