COVID vaccines and heart attack risk revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many of you are still wearing masks and keeping your distances wearing the masks on planes and trains sanitizing your hands and washing them several times a day etc after all covid is still out there and seemingly was quite rife this winter .
And if your not wearing them why not what has changed your thinking ?
The vaccine.

Next

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I see the other topic about vaccine safety was removed...

As mentioned...

"Medicines regulator failed to flag Covid vaccine side effects and must be investigated, say MPs
All-party group believe MHRA were aware of heart and clotting issues in February 2021 but did not highlight the problems for several months"

Linky Linky

Furthermore...

NZDSOS demand halt to COVID vaccines over cardiovascular concerns

"In their latest correspondence to the National Heart Foundation of New Zealand, New Zealand Doctors Speaking Out with Science (NZDSOS) have reiterated an urgent plea for immediate action regarding the perceived adverse effects of COVID vaccines on cardiovascular health.

NZDSOS cite the growing body of evidence indicating a significant incidence of heart damage post-vaccination, including myocarditis and unexpected fatalities among young, healthy individuals. "

“There is a considerable body of evidence that the covid injections cause significant cardiovascular harm and while myocarditis is a term becoming commonplace in our vocabulary thanks to the rollout of the last few years, we are certain that this is only the tip of the ‘vaccine’ injury iceberg.”

Other countries withdrew some jabs way earlier...

Why is that?

No doubt jab junkies will say that these are minor risks...

But why weren't these risks highlighted when known?

After all you are told the risk when undergoing any other medical procedure...

And all the drugs you take state the possible side effects on a leaflet inside the box which no doubt most don't bother to read!

The 'Tip of the Iceberg' will probably slowly grow bigger as the research is done - after the fact!

Last edited:
...blah, blah, blah...
'Concerns'. ooo scary.

I'll be celebrating my third year of taking the safest medicine on the planet shortly. Still no hairs on my palms, lol.

Covid vaccine - safest medicine on the planet by a looooong mile boyo.

Furthermore...

NZDSOS demand halt to COVID vaccines over cardiovascular concerns

"In their latest correspondence to the National Heart Foundation of New Zealand, New Zealand Doctors Speaking Out with Science (NZDSOS) have reiterated an urgent plea for immediate action regarding the perceived adverse effects of COVID vaccines on cardiovascular health.

A 64 member group of Antivaxers.

In contrast, NZDSOS claims 64 doctors as members, about 50 of whom have been publicly identified. As one tongue-in-cheek website points out, there are more doctors named Sarah supporting vaccination than there are doctors who are members of NZDSOS.

The 'Tip of the Iceberg' will probably slowly grow bigger as the research is done - after the fact!
It is going on and more real risks have been discovered. Although it is a pretty tiny iceberg.

A 99 million person study found two new rare adverse reactions (1-2 per million) for the mRNA vaccines, but not for AZ. A separate 16 million person study failed to find it, but they probably had too small a sample size. And an additional ADR for AZ.

A study containing 20-40,000 people will never be able to identify 1 in 1 million effects.

A study sensitive enough to find 1 in a million effects. If there was anything worse they'd have picked it up. Isn't it beyond time people accepted the COVID vaccine as as safe.

Last edited:
You're assuming that the symptoms reported are evenly spread over reporters. You have no idea if the medical professionals submitted all the deaths or none.
The yellow card system. Advice off the site
The campaign was launched on 24 February 2021 with the aim to ensure those looking to report a Covid-19 vaccine side effect know where to go and what to do. Anyone can report to the Yellow Card scheme,whether for themselves or on someone else’s behalf.

I could go along and report anything I could dream up. Say some die, well over 12,000 people die every week. Take any condition you like and lots of people will be experiencing them. In excess of 100,000 people have a stroke every year. It's pointless looking at the lists and cherry picking them. One aspect that did result in a change in jabs used on younger people was done on the basis of a maybe not a fact. The same group of people naturally have the same problem without having had a jab.

Good job you haven't had it eh? Antivaxxers should be happy, not grumpy.

You are a really boring conspiracy theorist that goes around and around endlessly repeating falsehoods.

You have a serious psychological problem, you need to go away and fix it.

The covid waves of March 2020 and Jan 2021 were far more dangerous than flu
Social distancing was introduced because vaccines weren’t available / weren’t rolled out.

I do wonder why you guys keep wasting your time, on such an obvious troll.

I do wonder why you guys keep wasting your time, on such an obvious troll.
I think it would be best to just stop out of their threads They can then make incestuous comments to each other and have a happy day and feel proud of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back