COVID vaccines and heart attack risk revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otherwise distance is just a comfort blanket for paranoid people like yourself who don't want to acknowledge that disease is all around us...
Cuddle as many people as you want. Why should we all be forced to think the way you do?

Sponsored Links
Numbers dropped drastically when covid measures were in place. Now you know why...
And they rose above normal levels afterwards (along with other diseases) due to the immune system being deprived of interaction with infections...

So, are you saying we should in general practice now keep a distance from other people?

You don't want it then don't have it. Let it go, you'll feel better for it.
The problem is the insecurity of jab junkies causes them to ridicule those who argue against their paranoia...

By 'move on', do you mean not challenge the jab junkie narrative?

Sponsored Links
So, are you saying we should in general practice now keep a distance from other people?
I'm saying people should make up their own minds, but you are against that.

I still see people with masks on in supermarkets. Do I go up to them and demand they take them off? Of course I don't.

Hope you haven't had any of these life threatening symptoms that were reported on the yellow card portal. That sneezing lark is a killer...

Loose tooth
Gastrointestinal noises abnormal
Eyelid thickening
Teeth brittle
Eyelash changes
Flatulence
Haemorrhoids
Tongue rough
Tooth loss
No adverse event
Breast implant palpable
Hangover
Genital herpes
Gonorrhoea
Malaria
Syphilis
Tooth injury
Exposure to vaccinated person
Multiple fractures
Prescription drug used without a prescription
Ligament sprain
Exposure to extreme temperature
Electric shock
Fall
Pelvic fracture
Sunburn
Penis injury
Face crushing
Scratch
Spinal fracture
Sperm concentration
Drooling
Pregnancy on contraceptive
Premature ejaculation
Breast swelling
Penile size reduced
Sneezing
Snoring
Dandruff

https://assets.publishing.service.g...loads/attachment_data/file/1018450/Pfizer.pdf
Still don't see hairs on palms

The problem is the insecurity of jab junkies causes them to ridicule those who argue against their paranoia...
What paranoia? Most people have moved on, it is the antivaxxers who are stuck in the past, arguing about something that came to light almost five years ago now.

You don't want the vaccine don't have it. You want to cuddle people on the street then go for it. Why should others be forced to think what you do?

I'm saying people should make up their own minds, but you are against that.
Where did I say that?

I have merely said I believe that distancing is pointless in day to day life and in certain circumstances counter productive...

Many jab junkies of course are against the idea that people can choose what they inject into their bodies ;)

How specifically has science got it wrong. What are they missing here...

We could bat back and forth over this...

"By being exposed to a broad variety of organisms, the immune system learns to fine-tune the balance between attack and tolerance mechanisms, and is able to develop the regulatory pathways needed to avoid overshooting immune responses to self or harmless allergens"

Do you disagree with that?

Do you disagree with that?
Not really, but it is talking about something different, "A limited set of studies have pointed to potential immunological benefits from exposure to natural environments".

Are you arguing for the removal of all vaccines because the immune system is better?

I didn't actually know what the yellow card system was. But it looks like it is so anyone can report what they think is a side-effect for a medicine. So presumably what we have here is a lot of people, whose relative died soon after the vaccination, filing a report saying the vaccine was the cause. Basically, garbage.
You posted the link !
You were right the ONS updated their methods. I was wrong, but in my defence your description of it was so misleading it was a reasonable assumption.
Thanks. (y)
yellow card reporting is association not causation

if you gave 90% of the British public a custard cream you would get loads of people being ill afterwards
So what is the point of the yellow card system then that cost millions to run.

So what is the point of the yellow card system then that cost millions to run.
To highlight issues which may arise, common issues could mean there is something that needs investigated.

"The MHRA runs the Yellow Card scheme, which collects and monitors information on suspected safety concerns involving healthcare products, like a side effect with a medicine or an adverse medical device incident. The scheme relies on voluntary reporting of problems to a healthcare product by the public (including patients, parents and carer givers) as well as from healthcare professionals. The scheme also collects suspected safety concerns involving defective (not of an acceptable quality), falsified or fake healthcare products."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back