COVID vaccines and heart attack risk revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You go first. Where is the study wrong?
I didn't see a question mark in your post...

Are you now going into hindsight mode to avoid answering my question?

As I said we can go back and forth on this...

The difference is you appear to have a closed mind and I have an open one...

A position I have maintained over the years with my 'wait and see' approach!

Sponsored Links
Some
But it looks like it is so anyone can report what they think is a side-effect for a medicine. So presumably what we have here is a lot of people, whose relative died soon after the vaccination, filing a report saying the vaccine was the cause. Basically, garbage.
Yes - but not quite according the the Gov up to June 2022 almost 16% of reports are from healthcare professionals like GPs and Hospital Doctors.
So some new maths for you based on just the healthcare professionals according to the Yellow card scheme covering 2021 deaths reported are 1 in every 1,325 for the total reports.

To highlight issues which may arise, common issues could mean there is something that needs investigated.

"The MHRA runs the Yellow Card scheme, which collects and monitors information on suspected safety concerns involving healthcare products, like a side effect with a medicine or an adverse medical device incident. The scheme relies on voluntary reporting of problems to a healthcare product by the public (including patients, parents and carer givers) as well as from healthcare professionals. The scheme also collects suspected safety concerns involving defective (not of an acceptable quality), falsified or fake healthcare products."

It was a rhetorical question -- I have already read that - Mr cut and paste

I didn't see a question mark in your post...
Added.

How specifically has science got it wrong? What are they missing here?

https://www.pnas.org/doi/full/10.1073/pnas.2014564118#sec-11

Are you now going into hindsight mode to avoid answering my question?
Answered.
Not really, but it is talking about something different, "A limited set of studies have pointed to potential immunological benefits from exposure to natural environments".

Are you arguing for the removal of all vaccines because the immune system is better?

Sponsored Links
A position I have maintained over the years with my 'wait and see' approach!
Millions of lives saved by not waiting too long for no good reason.

You can wait as long as you like, and cuddle as many people as you like. But don't make me do it.

based on just the healthcare professionals according to the Yellow card scheme covering 2021 deaths reported are 1 in every 1,325 for the total reports.

It makes no difference. This is not evidence of any link between deaths and the vaccine.

Is there any other evidence? It isn't something I have been following, so I would just like the basics.

"By being exposed to a broad variety of organisms, the immune system learns to fine-tune the balance between attack and tolerance mechanisms, and is able to develop the regulatory pathways needed to avoid overshooting immune responses to self or harmless allergens"
LOL So we do not need vaccines for any disease?

You are correct in one sense but not in the way you mention. A certain amount of randomness in the immune system, So if a killer disease crops up some may survive. The rest die. The survivors breed. They may pass the immunity on and yet again the same may still happen. It's a very slow process.and may not even happen. Bit tricky to find out how effective it is. Also these days there will be attempts to treat people. Numbers that can be catered for have a limit.

Smallpox was a pretty lethal disease where some of this probably went on. Then some noticed that people who had been around cows were more likely to survive due to exposure to cow pox. Develop a vaccine - a far quicker way of giving a population immunity. There were other earlier thoughts - how well they worked is lost in history,

Some virus mutate easily. We have not become immune to some and in some cases vaccines can only provide a degree of immunity for a short period.

Smallpox was a pretty lethal disease where some of this probably went on
Even then the antivaxxers were around. Notice the similarities, almost word for word, and look at how the smallpox vaccine turned out.

1709294932626.png

1709294968406.png

1709295002954.png

Amazing isn't it. The vast majority of the population is vaccinated for smallpox and these days Covid is rather similar.
Then there are the others. Measles drops off and what happens? Mumps can also be pretty serious.

Well done.

We got there in the end, and you call me thick. Took you 2 days to get to accepting common sense
My answer was there all along...

You just didn't want to see it, or were indeed too thick to understand my posts :rolleyes:

And you still haven't answered simple questions such as with regards to you attending public gatherings now or giving a hug to kids in your family...

Or tell us what you believe to be your preferred specific distance...

How long will it take for you to answer?

Some

Yes - but not quite according the the Gov up to June 2022 almost 16% of reports are from healthcare professionals like GPs and Hospital Doctors.
So some new maths for you based on just the healthcare professionals according to the Yellow card scheme covering 2021 deaths reported are 1 in every 1,325 for the total reports.
You're assuming that the symptoms reported are evenly spread over reporters. You have no idea if the medical professionals submitted all the deaths or none.

I for one assume that the report of someone who died from deafness was not submitted by a medical professional.

So how many of you are still wearing masks and keeping your distances wearing the masks on planes and trains sanitizing your hands and washing them several times a day etc after all covid is still out there and seemingly was quite rife this winter .
And if your not wearing them why not what has changed your thinking ?

My answer was there all along...

You just didn't want to see it, or were indeed too thick to understand my posts :rolleyes:

And you still haven't answered simple questions such as with regards to you attending public gatherings now or giving a hug to kids in your family...

Or tell us what you believe to be your preferred specific distance...

How long will it take for you to answer?
Try reading for a change then.

It's all there.

You keep throwing these insults around, but it is you that proved yourself thick. It took you 2 days to agree, after all your swerving and twisting. You agreed. I may well be thick, but judged against you, I'm ok thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back