cranberry juice... urghhh!!

I read some of the posts before they were deleted. Totally uncalled for. Off topic (even for General discussion) and abusive. I have just pressed the alert mods button.

I agree. What attracted me to this site is the lack of abusive posts and the quick way in which the moderators deal with unhelpful comments.

Sponsored Links
Coljack have you tried some excercise and getting a job to try and improve your health?

I don't see how getting a job will improve my health, but I do try every single day..
I look for jobs in the papers once a week, on 4 different jobsearch websites every couple of days ( alternating websites each day ) and ring round the agencies that I'm signed up to every couple of weeks.

Us taxpayers are sick of parasites bleeding the state dry ffs.
me too.. believe me I'd much rather be working and not have the credit card company threatening court action, than to be having sleepless nights and stress from it all..

(bet you go crying to the mods again :LOL: )
I didn't go crying to the mods in the first place, you and Joe are on ignore because of your hatred of people who are unfortunate enough to be strugling to find work in the current economic climate so I don't have to read your venomous replies..
I only get to see your replies when someone else quotes them..

I read some of the posts before they were deleted. Totally uncalled for. Off topic (even for General discussion) and abusive. I have just pressed the alert mods button.

Well good luck... i did that a few weeks ago and the bully boys called me a grass and scum every chance they got. But you did the right thing!

Sponsored Links
Mod's, while I appreciate it's a forum rule, please don't think that you have to delete abusive posts aimed at me, I'm a big boy and know where the ignore button is..
the only post I saw before you deleted it was Joe's origianl reply and he's on ignore so all I saw was "you are ignoring this user...." etc..

It's part of the moderator's job to "keep it clean" for anyone's eyes and not just yours.

If the rule is applied consistently and fairly then posters on here will have to adapt, self moderate, and learn to author their responses responsibly.

It's part of the moderator's job to "keep it clean" for anyone's eyes and not just yours. If the rule is applied consistently and fairly then posters on here will have to adapt, self moderate, and learn to author their responses responsibly.

Flanders..........are you the new sheriff in town....?????????? :LOL: :LOL:

Well good luck... i did that a few weeks ago and the bully boys called me a grass and scum every chance they got. But you did the right thing!
I called you a grass imamartian, It was only in fun though, hope I did not offend you.
If so sorry grass I mean pal ;)

Momentarily tempted as I am to reply with a certain "tone of language", it would mean that I would have to "self-terminate" :LOL: :LOL:

We'll have none of that on here if you please! :eek:

You may be a 'newbie' but please acquaint yourself with our rules/guidelines at once!

:LOL: :LOL:

As for cranberry juice, cant stand it but my wife used to drink it when she was pregnant.

How would you know they were uncalled for - you've only been here five minutes. :rolleyes:

Get off your a**e, lose some weight and get a job - then you won't have any health problems.

This is why I have Mr 90 on permanent ignore. Unfortunately the quotes are not blanked out...

I have several health problems, none of which are due to being on my a**e or weight or employment-related.

One is a very rare disease which has no known cure and means I am on medication for the rest of my life.

So it would be tactful of Mr 90 to consider the impact of what he says before touching the keyboard.

Not that he will care.

The only good thing is I won't be able to see his reply.

The only good thing is I won't be able to see his reply.
Unless we keep quoting it of course.

On an aside note, and not aimed at anyone in particular, does anyone know if moderators have an "ignore" button or whether they are "forced" to see the full monty?

If the mods had an ignore button and they used it, they would not see anything that poster submitted, unless it was quoted.

If the mods had an ignore button and they used it, they would not see anything that poster submitted, unless it was quoted.
So in theory, if someone whom a moderator had on "ignore" posted something completely outrageous and it wasn't quoted nor complained about, it would possibly stay on the boards for the general public to see. Bit of an odd arrangement really. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back