cranberry juice... urghhh!!

Sponsored Links
I'm not saying they would use it...

I'm saying IF they used it, they wouldn't see all posts. So I suppose I'm saying they either have an ignore button and are trusted not to employ it, or that they don't, on the grounds that they need to be able to see all posts submitted.

I'm not saying they would use it...

I'm saying IF they used it, they wouldn't see all posts. So I suppose I'm saying they either have an ignore button and are trusted not to employ it, or that they don't, on the grounds that they need to be able to see all posts submitted.
Does anyone actually know, or know someone who is a mod in order that we'll know fo sure. Just to satisfy an idle mind :oops:

Thanks for your help on this securespark.

Sponsored Links
Just ask nicely.

SECURE CALLING MODS! SECURE CALLING MODS!

DO YOU HAVE AN "IGNORE" BUTTON, REPEAT DO YOU HAVE AN "IGNORE" BUTTON?

OVER!

That should do the trick.

In that case, Mod 11 is smelly, ner ner ne ner ner!!!

See! They can't see what I've posted!

Wait till I see Mod 2 around... :evil:

Only kidding!

does this mean that the mods sit up all night reading posts and drinking cranberry juice?

YOu can also get cranberry extract from holland and barrats, no juice just condensed cranberry tablets..

A

Sorry Mr 90, you've lost me. I read this reply last night and didn't understand. Thought about it since and I still don't. Five minutes?

Sorry Mr 90, you've lost me. I read this reply last night and didn't understand.

don't bother trying to understands Joe's comments... he doesn't like anyone to go near the mod button... as i found out to my cost...

and i'm starting to believe now that Joe and Dangermouse and one and the same !!!

Sponsored Links
Back