curved shower screen for bath?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

just bought a flat and want to change the folding shower screen for a curved one. i'm not 100% sure as to make / model of bath but have been advised it could be a carron swan, the dimensions along the back edges are 940mm x 1550mm.

i'm hoping to buy something like this:

http://www.clickbathrooms.co.uk/pd-BTHSCR007A.htm

click bathrooms were great at providing advice but seem to have gone quiet on me :( it was they who suggested the bath might be a carron swan.

do you reckon that screen would align closely enough with the curve of the bath? the screen would be hinged same place folding screen is. any advice welcome!

:confused:

Sponsored Links
Make an accurate paper template of the edge of your bath, take it to the bathroom showroom and compare it with the screen.

Or...

Take a digital photo of your bath, from above, print it out, to scale, on many sheets of paper that you then sellotape together, and take that along.

Get a sheet of hardboard on top of the bath and trace it on the underside.

Sponsored Links
thanks guys, was already thinking of the paper template thing ... suppose if i'm being honest i was hoping someone was going to say yes it's a <insert bath name here> and that type of screen will fit ... yes i was being lazy!

i'll go get my paper and pencil :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back