Seeking a flexible/curved shower screen seal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello. We've just moved house, and the bath we've inherited is a P-shaped walk-in bath, no idea of manufacturer (although it might be this one or similar: https://www.victorianplumbing.co.uk...c787b3-a2d1-49ba-b400-642422fbb1e2-28FC:en-GB). It has a curved glass shower screen - I'm assuming 6 mm - and the bottom seal has snapped, I suspect because the previous person took the easy way out and bought a straight seal and forced it on rather than using a curved or flexible one.

I've tried several DIY etc. places, but they all have straight seals only, which don't curve sufficiently for my needs. Has anyone found somewhere which sells ones which will fit a curved screen? Ideally it would be a physical shop, where I could at least click & collect, because I don't really want to have to mess around paying return postage if what I order doesn't turn out to work.

The whole subject is completely new to me, so any relevant advice would also be welcome. Thanks!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Wow, that's certainly a lot more detailed than anything else I'd come across - thanks!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back