Cycling in this weather

• Thread starter cantaloup63
  • Start date
C

cantaloup63

Bloke I know has had two knee operations and is unable to partake in impact activities (like running). So I agreed to take him out cyclingand have done so over the last couple of weekends; and now he wants to go out again tomorrow in the freezing cold. Tw@t, but a deal is a deal I suppose :cry: :?: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Bloke I know has had two knee operations and is unable to partake in impact activities (like running). So I agreed to take him out cyclingand have done so over the last couple of weekends; and now he wants to go out again tomorrow in the freezing cold. t**t, but a deal is a deal I suppose :cry: :?: :LOL: :LOL:

wimp !!!!, i'm still cycling the kids to skool (2.5 miles) and then continuing to work.... :mrgreen:

when logic should prevail, offer assistance of the rainbow kind, you should be relieved of your duties

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Cycling in windy weather is foolhardy, and hazardous for other road users too, though if you have an accident the poor guys car insurance will pay for your injurys, irrespective of who's fault.

Wotan

Cycling in windy weather is foolhardy, and hazardous for other road users too, though if you have an accident the poor guys car insurance will pay for your injurys, irrespective of who's fault.

Wotan

so is it strict liability for the motorist in these conditions?

that cant be right?

Wotan
Apart from some quiet and domestic roads, we will be off-road throughout our journey (along a section of the transpennine trail) :)

Wotan
Apart from some quiet and domestic roads, we will be off-road throughout our journey (along a section of the transpennine trail) :)

Sounds riveting, take some polaroids....

Wotan

similar to the other post, i'm a few hundred yards on residential roads, cross 2 very busy roads, but mostly green bits which is excellent apart from puddles..... can't avoid getting mucky !!

Sponsored Links
Back