D and M tool show

S

SammyInnit

Just curious if anyone is interested in tools enough to go and if anyone is going? I went last year. It's possibly one of the bigger tool shows I've been to.

https://www.thetoolshow.com

Screenshot_20181005-222514.png

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
6ah i have a total off 5 what is the problem with them
to be honest they dont get a hard life lol
i did notice 1 or more on the 54v table saw would reduce in tone [slower speed and power as iff a bank cut out from 54 to 36v]with a reduction to 2 out off three power lights but with 5 batteries not a problem

If I want anything to do with tools I read posts from JohnD, ellal & yafo.

I'm stock Pilling tools... They say after Brexit There will be stop on tools sales from the EU. And if we have a plumbing emergency we have to go cap in hand and call a Polish plumber. As they will be the only ones with tools.

I love my Dewalt impacts (x3). Light, wieldy, powerful.

However, the best tool ever invented is the multi tool. I had to cut a section of gutter out yesterday and replace. Incredible machine. Accurate and effortlessly wieldy. Ours gets so much stick now it makes me wonder how we managed without one.

Kempton Park - know it well. Pass it on the way to the SIL's. 2.5 hours each way may kill it for me though.

However, the best tool ever invented is the multi tool. I had to cut a section of gutter out yesterday and replace. Incredible machine. Accurate and effortlessly wieldy. Ours gets so much stick now it makes me wonder how we managed without one.

I have the Fein Multi tool, cordless. Compared with the others I tried its a Bentley. Very good tool.
One of my best get me out of jail tools is my Dremel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Not a single bit of sarcasm or rudeness in that post... where's Noseall, what have you done with him?!! :)

Sponsored Links
Back