Damn how the hell are clothes this cheap in UK?

Sponsored Links
It figures - but that's just stupid.

May be expensive, but at least everyone else gets great entertainment value from a vain oldie in skinnys. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

brochure-image.jpg

Sponsored Links
Makes me laugh how some people pay more to have their jeans ready ripped. That was called poverty , not fashion, in my day

whether Fairy or Tesco own brand.
Not applicable to Unilever products, Unilever factories produce only Unilever branded products. The same probably applies to Proctor and Gamble.

There are other indepenedent factories that produce supermarket "own brands" and these may well produce for several different super markets with little if any variation in recipe.

Some own brands are deliberated packed in look alike containers to create a false impression that the own brand has come from the same production line as a branded item. In some cases the plastic packing trays are the same as they come from the same supplier of packaging material.

No reputable company today would re-cycle food stuffs returned from shops or super markets. And those that did recycle food would have to break the food hygiene laws.... as would the shops returning the food if they had any suspicion it was being re-cycled. Some excess or substandard products may be recycled inside the factory. For example mis shaped fish fingers are pulped and added to themixture for fish cakes. The fish "dust" from the saws that cut frozen blocks of fish into the fish fingers is also collected and is the main fish content in fish cakes,

You need to get out more Dave and live a little.

I've been out and lived. Now I'm looking back and laughing at those that are trying to do it.
I like to compare people wearing designer labels to picking up dog t*rds in a Harrods bag- it may look better on the outside but it's the same old sh*t inside....
Anyhow I nominate Sports Direct for exploiting manufacturers and employees. Probably customers as well if you really do believe you're getting 70% off.

No reputable company today would re-cycle food stuffs returned from shops or super markets.
I think you're missing the point. Unlike most foodstuffs, when cheese goes 'off' it can mean it is a new kind of cheese. Mature cheese is just old cheese. They're not taking contaminated cheese out of the bin and reselling it, they're taking cheese whose sell-by date defines it as mild, and when it hangs around on the shelves too long and turns into mature cheese, they redefine it with a new sell-by date and new packaging. If you wanted to make mature cheese from scratch you would do the same thing -leave it on a shelf for a few weeks. There's nothing substandard about it.

Sponsored Links
Back