DEATHS.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18243

I keep hearing that the death figures are high again. I can't find an easily accessible table of monthly UK deaths - can anyone provide a list of the monthly death figures for, say, 10 years to date please?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Google it.
There are several free apps, including Google Sheets on a pc.

Why on earth would anyone not even try?

I'm not good with computer stuff - and don't want to be; I'd sooner someone else did it. Two years ago this month DIYNOT contributors were falling over themselves to post death statistics and graphs, surely it's not too much to ask for an update now?

I'm not good with computer stuff - and don't want to be; I'd sooner someone else did it. Two years ago this month DIYNOT contributors were falling over themselves to post death statistics and graphs, surely it's not too much to ask for an update now?
Where is Dangerous Denso when you need him ;)

Where is Dangerous Denso when you need him
Ta da!

Andy knows where the info is, his Atari can't read it though. Perhaps you could put it in a nice graph for him? Although he doesn't believe government info, tricky one.

Where do you hear these things andy, if you have no information to support it ?
It's a fairly common thing being reported from several sources though the big hitters, BBC and the like seem to be overlooking it eg https://amp.theguardian.com/comment...in-excess-death-rate-covid-nhs-cost-of-living

That's not say there's something untoward going on, more likely just an overa6failing of the NHS/broken Britain.

It's a fairly common thing being reported from several sources though the big hitters, BBC and the like seem to be overlooking it eg https://amp.theguardian.com/comment...in-excess-death-rate-covid-nhs-cost-of-living

That's not say there's something untoward going on, more likely just an overa6failing of the NHS/broken Britain.
I've seen the news. But Andy is trying to make connections, without figures

I've seen the news. But Andy is trying to make connections, without figures
I'm not making any connections; I'm interested to see if the recent monthly death figures are higher than the covid months.

A couple of years ago I posted figures that showed there had, before covid, been years with more deaths than the covid years, and that there was no lockdown / mask mandates / PVC screens or such nonsense mandated during those years.

I'm not making any connections; I'm interested to see if the recent monthly death figures are higher than the covid months.

A couple of years ago I posted figures that showed there had, before covid, been years with more deaths than the covid years, and that there was no lockdown / mask mandates / PVC screens or such nonsense mandated during those years.
Not trying to make connections though

Sponsored Links
Back