decor end panels

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
what is best? decor end panel to the floor or stop at unit base then a kick board...........

help diy widow :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I did my island unit & end of a run, using decor panel to the floor, I thought about running a plinth round the bottom, didnt look good.
Im a diyer not kitchen fitter

Normally they go to the floor to give extra support, but do not cut until units are at the correct level and feet adjusted.

Sponsored Links
what is best? decor end panel to the floor or stop at unit base then a kick board...........

help diy widow :rolleyes:
Decor end panels look much better down to floor, it also is stronger than having a piece of plinth there,which with the way B&Q cabinets are constructed (which are great) the legs position makes the plinth level with the side panel of cupboard

Decor end panels look much better down to floor, it also is stronger than having a piece of plinth there,which with the way B&Q cabinets are constructed (which are great) the legs position makes the plinth level with the side panel of cupboard

I agree decor end panels look much better going to the floor.
B&Q also do coloured end panels for their kitchens which are the same size as the unit end panels for end of runs. I always set the legs at the side in another 30-40mm so the plinth looks the same as it does from the front. ;) ;) ;) ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back