digital thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i want to replace a sunvic tlx 2259 with a homexpert thr840duk but cant work out the wiering i have two red one black and the earth can some one help me with how to wire this up i am running it on oil heating thanks

Sponsored Links
thanks but can you tell me what couler of wire goes to witch one i have two reds a black and the earth the earth i know where to put

Sponsored Links
If you can post links to the manufacturer's instructions for BOTH thermostats, someone will help you ;)

Have you taken your old stat off without taking any note of which coloured wires were in what terminals ?

wires where marked when i removed it but on removing it have found out i have 2 reds ,2 blacks .and 2 earths only three terminals on homexpert on sunvic 2 red wires had there own terminals the 2 blacks shared one termina the earth i know what to do withl

my homexpert has letters a x b y c no numbers sorry to be a pain

Sunvic - Homexpert

Term 4- Not needed
Term 3- A
Term 1- B

As i said above.
Take the wires from the sunvic terminals 4, 3, 1 and put them in terminals A, B of the homexpert.
Term 4 from the sunvic is not needed so isolate and make safe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back