disgusted

Bringing the subject back to children playing in their back garden on trampolines etc. It seems a shame that parks aren't used so often anymore, and that we fear for letting our kids go out by themselves to walk or bus there. Our paranioa of paedophiles, feral gangs, traffic dangers etc has certainly had a most unfortunate effect. As has the decline in youth clubs, cub and scouts etc.

And yet chidren, who eat far more high sugar diets than yesteryear, require something healthy and lively to help burn off the excess energy, whilst simultaneously develop social skills and a sense of camradary, mutual respect and an understanding of cooperation in their micro-world.

Sadly, I feel that we are hoisted by our own petards in our overzealous (but understandable) need to protect.

Sponsored Links
Not everone likes kids!

Obviously you were never allowed to be one.

what I would expect from a hopeless scouser.

Who holds down a skilled job in a supervisory position.

year of birth. If it was my age, I would have to change it every year

Seeing as I was not aware of your exsistence 12 months ago you may well have been doing this.

I'm a white supremacist.

Simply put, a racist.

[/quote]I would guess what your character traits are, but you're not worth the effort.
You wouldn't be capable of guessing because you are a mindless moron who thinks he is above everyone else and follows the doctrine of another mindless moron. :rolleyes:

Quote:
what I would expect from a hopeless scouser.

Who holds down a skilled job in a supervisory position.

Asda or Tesco?

uote:
year of birth. If it was my age, I would have to change it every year

Seeing as I was not aware of your exsistence 12 months ago you may well have been doing this.

Oh sure, I was called Whitespirit 65 last year grandad. And 64 the year before. Cretin.

Quote:
I'm a white supremacist.

Simply put, a racist.

I get the idea that anything would have to be simply put, for someone like you to understand.

I would guess what your character traits are, but you're not worth the effort.
You wouldn't be capable of guessing because you are a mindless moron who thinks he is above everyone else and follows the doctrine of another mindless moron.

Well, you didn't do such a good job guessing from my name did you, brain donor.

Asda or Tesco?

Electrical engineering for a multi national company.

I was called Whitespirit 65 last year grandad. And 64 the year before.

Your thick enough to think you are better than others so you may well have been. Also I am very proud to be called grandad.

I get the idea that anything would have to be simply put, for someone like you to understand.

Being a 'white supremacist' I wouldn't think you are capable of thinking.

Well, you didn't do such a good job guessing from my name did you, brain donor.

Maybe not, but at least I have a brain to donate.

Sponsored Links
It's nice to see that the comments on this thread demonstrate that mature and respectful attitude that we wish youngsters to adopt :confused:

As you get older maybe ones tolerance to noisy kids diminishes, I know my own get on my nerves sometimes but you have to remember back when you were a kid and how noisy you once were. Its part of growing up and we used to scream because we were enjoying ourselves, if we had had to keep quiet i'm sure playing wouldnt have been such fun, not forgetting that one of the reasons to allow such behaviour is to waste some of the energy they have so you get a peaceful evening ;)

There are housing complexes around where older people can live away from children and noise i believe

Young boy drops a (not insignificant) piece of litter on the ground. Dad sees this. Dad says nothing.

The poor child has got no chance with a dad like that. I always confront colleagues, friends or acquaintances if i see then drop litter. I have no bones about an apple core in the rough though.

Whitesprite: children will always make a noise wherever you live. Move to an elderly complex and go on saga holidays, then you will be content.

Our neighbours have 3 kids and they often bring friends in to play on the trampoline and swings,they are noisy and shouting alot and it can sometimes be annoying but you have got to remember Kids are Kids and my kids done this when they was little and future and past generations will so you have got to live with it and move on..........but as for litter dropping that really pees me off but if the parents are scum they will have done it themselves so they bring up scumbags who also drop litter and them scumbags will have sprogs who will drop litter and the cycle goes on....have ypu ever been oin a macdonalds car park and have a look around the amount of litter even though there are bins there.. FFS... or stand in a que at the speed bank machine and watch the numptees looking at their statement/receipt and then just throwing it on the floor......local councils should employ litter wardens with a on the spot fine of £200 for any litter dropping and I would like to see if throwing litter from a car a fine of £200 and 3 points...

And looking at the running battle between Conny and that other geezer!!!!!!!!!!

Conny is well ahead on points and the bookies favourite!!!

William hill lateset odds

Conny................ 4/9
Whitespirit66.......66/1

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yes my money is on Conny too.
I had a similar confrontation with some pillock claiming to be an extra terrestrial, takes all kinds to make a world. ;)

With the flaming cross burning in whitespirits back garden it should allow the kids next door to play out later in the dark. :LOL:

I've often wondered what a meeting of the blind members of the klu klux clan might be like - how many black people would turn up, thinking they're white (there's an old stevie wonder joke here somewhere)

Would Micheal Jackson have been the president, or arkela, or whatever they're called?

Sponsored Links
Back