disgusted

Sponsored Links
One of my friends is heavily involved in scouts in Doncaster, he arranges activities etc, and he claims that due to the economic climate, more and more kids are being signed up to scouts because its cheaper than anything else. £2 a week or whatever.

just look at the decorations :LOL:

Yeah Hitler credited his military leadership to the experience he gained as a common soldier in the First World War where he received the coveted Iron Cross Second Class and also the Iron Cross First Class which was one of Germany’s highest decorations during that period.

Sponsored Links
Yo! Bros.

How yo all doin' out there?

Just been having a look at my old mate Richard Rowntree, (aka Shaft), listening to a bit of Luther Van Dross and researching Diana Ross.

The family is cool man, really cool.

:LOL: :LOL:

I love to hear the little ones having fun. It brings back fond memories of my childhood.
We have loads of kids in the village, the school and playground is close to our home. They play football, hide & seek, play on the swings ( :oops: is that dangerous) They don't play cowboys and indians any more, but they do go round in their camouflage suits shooting everything with their wooden sticks or their water guns. ( little rascals, they need hanging) :LOL:

Thanks to the sad politically correct idiots ,kids are not allowed to learn by playing.
When they do get to an age where they are let out on their own, they cause havoc.
Its about time the miserable, grumpy gits that hate kids, start analyzing their own childhood, that is if they ever had one.

I have recently waved good buy to my best friend, my eldest son. The Royal navy has him now. :( :( :(
We watched him grow up, we watched him play, patched him up when he hurt himself,( not running to Nhs every time) and had him working 5 years along side me.
Yes he was mischievous little devil, just like the rest of the normal children, but he was allowed to play and learn. He knew how far to push, and knew when he'd gone to far.
He could and does socialize with people his own age, but more pleasing is his ability to socialize with the older generation. He was brought up understanding showing respect in turn gains respect.

On the other hand we see the sad side and the negative effect on the children that were wrapped in cotton wool. They are stuck up, rude, abusive, self centred, work shy, lazy, and a drain on everyone.
God help them if they scratch themselves. They cant reason or think for themselves, and everything can cause them to catch some horrible life threatening disease. Common colds means they are about to meet their maker, soft ar*ed wasters.
Their lives are a mess, drug or booze are their friend, attempted suicide are their call for help.
Most of this could have been avoided by letting children grow up as children and not making them think like adults at such a young age.

My youngest has now started work with me. His first job was mixing 4 ton of concrete. Did he winge and complain, no. He had summer jobs since the age of 14. Work shy he's not, intelligent he is. Another quality gas engineer in the making. Must be the way they were brought up. ;)
Then again he too was allowed to grow up as a child and developed his life skills through playing.

So to those who think its unacceptable for children to shout , scream , laugh and have fun growing up and playing, hold your heads down in shame, its the likes of you that are making our society so anti social.

Not all children are anti social thugs, nor are all mature adults mad axe men. So stop your pathetic rants and look towards the bigger picture.

If thats beyond your lack of life skills, then do what you always did,wrap yourself in cotton wool, close the curtains and stay in doors.

Tear up the pathetic H&S documents that restricts every childs right to take some risks during play. Let them grow up in their own time, and let them learn by their mistakes.
Society will eventually benefit from it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1558922/Drive-to-get-children-playing-outdoors.html

Tear up the pathetic H&S documents that restricts every childs right to take some risks during play. Let them grow up in their own time, and let them learn by their mistakes.

These documents are mostly in the imagination. Yes a few schools and Local Authorities have gone OTT, but on the whole, H&S is quoted as the reason even where no such H&S RA exists.

Agree with most of what you say though. :LOL:

Gremlin 16,
you have put in to words what a lot of us have been saying for years.
Well done.

Kids should be kids, not minature adults!

BTW,
good job you don't live next to me!

In my back garden we have a double swing with see-saw, 2 individual see-saws, 2 slides, (1xlarge + 1 small)), 1 double see-saw, 1 small trampoline, 1 large sandpit, 1 small sand/water table, a selection of fold away tents/tunnels/tubes and a 10'x10'x6'-6" bouncy castle!
Not too mention a couple of bikes, a small plastic coupe car, 2 prams, 2 childs wheel barrows and balls too numerous to mention!
These are all for my 3 grandchildren when they visit which is usually about 4 times a week and sometimes they bring both dogs, (Staff pups).

There is nothing more enjoyable than hearing children safely enjoying themselves.

:evil: Neighbour from hell?? :evil:

Scouse, Irish and Catholic, hence breeding like flies. Please relay my sympathies to your neighbours. :(

[/quote]Scouse, Irish and Catholic, hence breeding like flies. Please relay my sympathies to your neighbours.
To be sure I will do dat whack!
You see lah, me neighbours don't mind a big black Irish man knockin' on der door after a few jars of the black stuff while he and the missus and the 14 kids have been listenin' to the Dubliners till the wee small hours on the ghetto blaster. In fact we often take Fr. Murphy along as the peacekeeper, the trouble with him tho' is when you ask him if he wants a Jamesons he says, "Just the one, .......in a pint glass!" :LOL: :LOL:
Then when we knock the neighbours out of bed at 3.00am to apologise for the noise the father often chases the lady of the house up the stairs, back down again and out into the garden. Don't know if he ever catches her but they both come back after about 1/2 hour looking as though they have been climbing through the privet hedge!
Anyway, got to go now as I have to sign on the dole tomorrow with 7 of my kids before we go and lay a few tarmac drives and the rest of the family go in to the city centre and see what they can 'find' to bring home for the tea.

Ta-ra.

Hi Redroses and welcome.

I'm not trying to please anyone, rascists really get on my nerves.
Most of us on here are very friendly but like any site we have one or two bigots, best to ignore them.

kids should be nailed to the floor tiil they're 18 then kicked out :evil: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back