Dishwasher going hot and cold

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having problems with my dishwasher in that it sometimes works properly but mostly does not get hot, i.e. it has no no hot water to wash or to dry anything. Its a bit frustrating, as I have the time to repair it myself, but I have to order the parts on-line as there are no parts suppliers around here and I need to know I'm ordering the right part.
The dishwasher is an Ardem if that makes any difference.
Any imput to this 'heated' debate would be appreciated

Sponsored Links
I too have never heard of ardem in the uk but if the fault is intermittant id be checking the wiring from the board (or timer) down to the heater if it does have a board it could also be a dry solder joint on the heater relay

And post the full model details if you need info on parts etc.
It could be a re-badged machine....or if you're really unlucky "made in China".

Sponsored Links
It appears to have been made in Turkey (don't know whether thats good or bad!) Model LV 6040-44 although I do have a on-line site here in Spain that seems to know the model
I'll have to get it all out again to check the circuit board :( to look for this dry joint. Unforunately it didn't come with a manual so I'll be probing 'blind'

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back