Do you think Labour will win the next election ?

Do you think Labour will win the next election ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
I think Starmer has got it in the bag. His strategy of saying nothing about his plan and just being critical of the Sunak is working well. Sunak is useless, like a rabbit in the headlights, he doesn't even sound like a leader.

Hopefully it will be a small majority. Governments with small majorities tend to be sensible. I think there is a chance we will see Cameron back in charge in 6 years.

My vote makes no difference, round my way you could pin a blue rosette to a donkey and it would get elected.

Which could mean bad news for Scotland and there independance campaign
thats dead in the water

even at Sturgeons most popular period Scottish indy barely got over 50%, and its been falling ever since

Boris Johnsons "get brexit done" was the only thing keeping it alive

Sponsored Links
thats dead in the water

even at Sturgeons most popular period Scottish indy barely got over 50%, and its been falling ever since

Boris Johnsons "get brexit done" was the only thing keeping it alive

Unfortunately it probably is

Scotland being independent wouldn’t work. That woukd be a catastrophic failure.

The sweats need our help.

I suspect that one of Labour's problems will be the usual. Good telly interviews rather than informative ones. Also more obscure media sources. Those on social media for me means a change in politics that we could well do without but reporting laws mean it wont go away.

To me Labour seems to get more of this than the Tory at election time. For instance when Major got in there were strong indications that a single article in the Sun was the main reason. Blare, well Murdoch liked him. This sort of thing does figure in elections and there are a lot more possibilities now.

Populist politics will never get us anywhere but these people are getting in power in various countries, Even our own in the Tory's 1st period.

My voting. It's influenced by being sick to death with various Tory mantra that have been around since Mrs T that are no where near as simple as they would suggest. Also having seen both parties in power I come to certain conclusions about their policies. LOL Voted Lib once, stupid really as a bit of thought would have pointed out that there was no way they could achieve some of their aims. Corbyn - fact is we can no longer do what he hoped to do but maybe shades of it which the Tory in some ways are into anyway. Yet we still have the Thames Water problem with it's $15b dept and long term gov interference with price rises in the whole water area. Eventually a big one is needed. Problems vary in different parts of the country.

Don't vote at all. Bit silly really as some party will finish up in power. Make a choice and be careful about the none main party lot who will find that things aren't as simple as they appear to think when they get in.

You say you may leave. Where do you intend to go?
Good question !
I get into chats all the time about this. Thailand, Canada, South America, Australia, to name but a few. The grass is greener approach is sometimes flawed though and these countries have their problems too.

I would never vote Tory or Labour and unless the two party revolving door system changes I feel left without any credible representation.

I would vote for an independent but I feel like once they get into power they would go the same as the others.

Either way you look at it, the future in this country is going to mean a lot higher taxation and much reduced living standard.

I can't see the role of government as the politicians are basically owned by mega corporations and other financial interests. There is nobody looking out for ordinary people, that's the role of politicians !

Did you know that a well known US financial area man that was thought to often make the right decisions had his family taught mandarin and moved to the far east as that is the only place where there is any real money around.

Suppose in real terms he is really into growth and investment. That happens where the money tends to go. No gov has control of that. All they can do is try to influence it. N years of Tory hasn't achieved it. Labour is promising them years of stability in the areas that concerns them. It seems to have gone down well. Given that they can plan and make decisions. Give them Brexit be it a good idea or a bad one they can't. Give them a Truss and ............... Give them low taxation and then change it ...........................

Taxation is high now. Take too little has obvious problems. One of the important factors is where that revenue is directed. Also how to get more without changing income tax and others that the public directly faces. They do have thoughts in these areas and others.

Do you realise how much they contribute already and how little you and I actually contribute ?

The major problem in this country is wealth distribution

We’ve had a decade of austerity in which the low paid saw their wages stagnate whilst the highest earner and the richest people saw their incomes and investments soar in value.

We are a poor country with a few very rich people

Sponsored Links
Back