does Atheism exist.......

I actually agree with alsheating there.

We, The West, go around acting like self-appointed police of the world sticking our ****1ng noses into other countries' affairs - and for what reason ultimately?

Black gold!

People in British and American glass houses shouldn’t throw stones in the first place!!!

Our solders, whom I have the utmost respect for, are being used as mercenaries. It's not their fault that our politics and politicians are so corrupt, it's just a shame that innocent people pay the price - on both sides...

Sponsored Links
Chicken and egg Tone The question is, how does any side extract itself now and keep face?

Chicken and egg Tone The question is, how does any side extract itself now and keep face?
I really don't know dextrous. I know prevention is better than cure and that's what Hans Blix was trying to achieve before 'we' went gun-ho!

The history books will likely as not refer to it as another Vietnam...

Too many superpowers. Meanwhile, aggressive muslim nations have been given money for their oil and opiates, and there is a longstanding desire for that religion to expand.

Sponsored Links
A quotation from Voltaire:

Views of Islam and its prophet, Muhammad, can be found in Voltaire's writings. In a letter recommending his play Fanaticism, or Mahomet to Pope Benedict XIV, Voltaire described the founder of Islam as "the founder of a false and barbarous sect" and "a false prophet. Elsewhere, his views were even more detailed. In Essai sur les Moeurs et l'Esprit des Nations, he described Muhammad as "Having known the character of its citizens, their ignorance, credulity, and their willingness and enthusiasm, he saw that he could set himself up as a prophet.]Regarding the Koran he states, "The contradictions, absurdities, anachronisms, are widespread in volumes in this book. It shows mostly a profound ignorance of the simplest and best known physics. That is the mark of books that false religions claim written by the deity, because God is neither absurd nor ignorant, but the people who do not see these faults, adore it, and the imams employ a deluge of words to hide them.

The most oft-cited Voltaire quotation is apocryphal. He is incorrectly credited with writing, “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” These were not his words, but rather those of Evelyn Beatrice Hall, written under the pseudonym S. G. Tallentyre in her 1906 biographical book The Friends of Voltaire.

The quotation might be true in certain circumstances, but for me, as a non-believer, I cannot defend anything that Muslims preach about. It has been stated somewhere that the Muslim faith is a peaceful one - I wish it were, then maybe thousands, if not millions of lives can be saved.

The first verse from a well known hymn

Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus going on before.
Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe;
Forward into battle see His banners go!
It has been stated somewhere that the Muslim faith is a peaceful one - I wish it were, then maybe thousands, if not millions of lives can be saved.
Never the twain shall meet? so I wander who the protagonist are?

yes my spelling could do with some improvement even if I do say so myself.
How bizarre, I think that's the first sentence you've produced that doesn't have any mistakes in it!

Look, you're a Muslem, Skitz is an Atheist - so what, why can't you both just accept that :confused:

Yes it does, he started a sentence with a lower case letter. :LOL:
Oh yes, quite right :D

(And you spelt muslim with an 'e'. :LOL: :LOL: )
That was deliberate but he didn't take the bait ;)

[quote="alsheating";p="1565414

I cant wait for the day, Islam rules the world and UK is hijacked[/quote]

Oh really, you sure you haven't already got a job - sleeper maybe?

If you're still living here when and if your dream of the UK "being hijacked" occurs, it's entirely possible that you could be blown to smitherines by one of your 'brothers'

I actually agree with alsheating there.

We, The West, go around acting like self-appointed police of the world sticking our **** noses into other countries' affairs - and for what reason ultimately?

Black gold!

People in British and American glass houses shouldn’t throw stones in the first place!!!

Our solders, whom I have the utmost respect for, are being used as mercenaries. It's not their fault that our politics and politicians are so corrupt, it's just a shame that innocent people pay the price - on both sides...

thank you:cool:

[quote="alsheating";p="1565414

I cant wait for the day, Islam rules the world and UK is hijacked

Oh really, you sure you haven't already got a job - sleeper maybe?

If you're still living here when and if your dream of the UK "being hijacked" occurs, it's entirely possible that you could be blown to smitherines by one of your 'brothers'[/quote]

No I havent got a job as a sleeper, because I would not go to the job centre otherwise.

...what a load of crap...Islam isn't the fastest growing religious stance....Atheism is, soon there will be no religion...and we'll have to find something else to kill each other about...

I am getting in early and declaring war on all Gingers

I wonder how many atheist took advantage of today and had the day off or did they insist on working.

I wonder how many atheist took advantage of today and had the day off or did they insist on working.

........... and how many Vicars, priests etc worked today?
........... and how many essential service people had to work today?
If you had an emergency at your place of residence and you required the emergency services to attend, would you ask if they were Atheists?
If so, would you turn them away and wait for a non religious day?

If you had an emergency at your place of residence and you required the emergency services to attend, would you ask if they were Atheists?
If so, would you turn them away and wait for a non religious day?
Why would i want to do that?

Sponsored Links
Back