Does BG have access to Viessmann spare part? do they service

Sponsored Links
what do you mean by senior engineers? i think me and nickso are both curious :LOL:

No, my curiosity into the mind of glazier lasted 2 seconds. :LOL:

I have quizzed him on the senior engineer several times and he just trolls around the issue in a joe-90 fashion.

I actually think he has the onset of dementia after the revelations of this thread. :LOL:

Here mate, I'd say Tony knows 200 times more about electronics & boilers than you mate, so show some respect. I can only hope you never have a close relative suffering from that debilitating illness. I'm sure Tony doesn't know the close workings & systems employed by BG, but like the rest of us; I'm sure he has benefited greatly from their poor workmanship!!

Sorry Puller I don't need your praise to confirm my ability to do my job. I already know I'm good.

Glazier is a bul lshit ter and he knows it judging by his many silences after being shot down by numerous forum members. The day he gets round as many jobs as I do in a day without cocking it up like I know he would he gets my respect, not before. He also needs to stop crapping on about stuff he has no idea about, whether it is BG nonsense or not.

For the record, I don't have a problem with you, I like your bullshit on an otherwise dull forum. Unlike other people I am willing to believe you might know what you are talking about. I don't even disagree with a lot of your BG bashing. But Glazier....a heating genius? Really? C'mon Puller you have more brains than that. :LOL:

Also regarding the dementia thing, it well and truly runs in the family and I am certain to be a gibbering wreck in later life, I only hope I realise soon enough to pull the trigger. :LOL: That's if I don't die of the other sides cancer fest first. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Same as BG grew so big in the contract market because of the failings in the independent sector.
Agile is a plagerizer who knows a bit about biasi .
And like he waffles on about how he knows how BG systems work he does the same with many many of his replies on boilers on here.

Oh yeah, BG certainly has cornered the market at £4K for a boiler change!! £6K if you're a OAP!!................. :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back