Draining a micorbore system

Sponsored Links
Been working so haven`t had time to post, I`m sure going by all the drivel above that I was desperately needed. In short anyone supposed to be a professional and claims `always to be right` is setting them selves up for a slagging. You my friend, are a dream. You don`t know what you are doing. full stop.

Have a pleasant weekend. I`m off to slap the kids about and stand on their toys. Not my kids, obviously. I`m babysitting. ;)

Oh!.... Next time you use the toilet, go online, show you how to wipe your own ass.

Now this post has been put up by someone who uses the words shi#ish gas calls anyone who is cheap a cowboy and could pull there jobs apart .
But in reality has not got a clue how to class no blow off to outside or flue under 2 metres without a basket, both absolute basics.
I have took my 16 year old son out on about half a dozen jobs with emphasis on protecting customers property no matter even if its a sh#te hole and i would be very surprised and pished off if he did not know how to deal with this.

get a grip for fek sake ben or moderate your slagging posts you have sunk even lower in my estimations... Basic basic basic.

Guess he goes same ACS centre as Agile

It's a very rare occurrence that I'll agree with namsag but on this occassion I have to agree this is first week apprentice stuff Ben.

Sponsored Links
It's a very rare occurrence that I'll agree with namsag but on this occassion I have to agree this is first week apprentice stuff Ben.
In that case, you misread the question like most others.
What I was after is the dufah in Norcon's post, not advice on how to empty the system without that little gadget.
Odd, as I stated very clearly that I was after a tool and nothing else, and the resident posters should be aware that I have cleaned more than one problem system.
It seems I should have stated that before anything else, in stead of a few posts down; I often don't read every post in a thread, so should have realised.
Just goes to prove nobody is perfect, not even me. :cry:

In that case, you misread the question like most others.

Don`t think so. :oops:

What I was after is the dufah in Norcon's post, not advice on how to empty the system without that little gadget.

You don`t need any little gadgets, it`s a basic plumbing job, you are out of your depth on this one.
Odd, as I stated very clearly that I was after a tool and nothing else, and the resident posters should be aware that I have cleaned more than one problem system.

OK, here`s your original question cut and pasted then:

How do I empty this system without the risk of spilling buckets of gunk on the carpet?

If you would like a larger shovel for that there hole you are digging, give me a shout. Personally I`d let this one slide until it`s forgotten about by everyone......................................except me.

Just because somebody moved your rock, it doesn't mean you have to come out from underneath. :rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)..
How did you manage that MJ?..
What a complete and utter tool he is..."valves might fall off"...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm going through some fookin keyboards tonight ..:ROFLMAO:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back