earthing pipes..

Sponsored Links
Compared to 951 clamps, these things not only take just as long (if not longer) to install, they are far more expensive and the 'crimping port' is a complete joke.

However the advantages of this product are:
... there are none. A useless product trying to solve problems which don't exist.

I would never use them.

There is no BS for them, so you do not comply to BS7671 if you use them (do you?).

I know when we quote for work at my company, one of the final lines of the quote states that the installation will be constructed and tested to BS7671, and all materials shall comply to the relevent british standards.

Sponsored Links
The website says they are BS7671 compliant. Just can't find a reference to them being BS951 compliant.

they are too large.. doesn't take a genius to realise that they are supposed to take a single 10 or 16mm cable.. not suitable for 6mm i recon.. looks bloody horrible..

also that crimp tool he uses is the wrong one.. it's for insulated crimps.. not tube terminals..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back