Electra AWM800 Washing Machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, we have had our machine for over 10 years with no problems until now. Before we decide to buy a new one just interested to see if we could repair this one.

I did a couple of washes last night with no problems but then when I put another wash in and turned it on the light is lit to say it has power but no noise or water coming through at all. We store in garage so hubby couldnt look at it last night but was wondering if anyone had any ideas??

Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
look at the drum when the door is open does it look like its fallen down inside the washer?

if this is the case then the suspension that holds the drum has sliped, i'd seek help if thats the case because its a two person job, one has to hold the drum up, whilst the other has to put their hands underneth to reattach the suspension

More likely the door interlock at fault.
With collapsed suspension it would still fill with water and try to wash etc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back