Electricians

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking to print electrical certificates, I have some software which allows me to print the entire certificate but I wondered if there is any which just prints the 'text fields' that way I can load a certificate from the pad with the registration numbers on it and the text fields get printed onto it. Not sure if anything is out there but the alignment would have to be pretty accurate

Sponsored Links
holycroft software has Microsoft Word macro templates - you can download a trial, and it is fairly cheap.

Amtech is by far the best though.

holycroft software has Microsoft Word macro templates - you can download a trial, and it is fairly cheap.

Amtech is by far the best though.

I used the holycroft for the trial period and found it to be pretty good,I then bought a megger mft 1503 and managed to get a good deal on the meggar powersuite pro software ,which can be used on a palm reader,or laptop,and the test results can be bluetoothed from the tester staight to the lappy.Saves a fair bit of time hand writing out certs.add this with the nic/eic printable certs and I need never buy a biro again. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
the tysoft looks pretty good but id want the pro package but out of my price range at the mo cheers guys

Does anyone know of a test cert printing package that works on an Apple Mac?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back