eletric keeps tripping

Sponsored Links
Moderator 3, if you looks at the timing of my "please delete" post, it came after REA-S's other post on the same subject had got a reply. Therefore I thought it logical to delete this one. However now this one has got the most replies, theres not much point is there.
Moderator 3, yes that's correct but no explanation for your reason to delete it in the first place as JohnD pointed it out, you should've said duplicate post

Nobody had told REA-S about capital letters (moderator's job).
Moderator 3, the reason I don't say anything on whoever used the capital letters, some members may find it easier to read when they're typing.

And why should I apologise for a new member having blatantly not read the rules? :rolleyes:

Moderator 3, because I don't believing in a heavy handed approached as you do. I give newbie a chance to familiarize with the forum, you must live in a perfect world!

If you don't like the way I moderatored this site then please feel free to contact the [email protected] because it's now becoming a time wasting post under the forum rules 22, but you knew that didn't you?

Sponsored Links
This topic would try the patience of a saint.

And I know because they're all begging me to intervene. :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back