england return to a heros welcome

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
fabio and his boys will receive a hero's welcome after all, their plane has been diverted to Glasgow due to bad weather :LOL:

Sponsored Links
All future televised england world cup matches have been moved to
the 'Gay Adult' channel. Apparently,, the sight of 11 Ar*eholes
getting hammered frequently for 90 minutes was far too explicit for ITV..

;)

fabio and his boys will receive a hero's welcome after all, their plane has been diverted to Glasgow due to bad weather :LOL:

As a Scot who has very recently moved to England can I just say that in my opinion, the originator of this thread is sick..............as sick as my four so-called-friends who sent me what they considered to be jokes within 10 minutes of Englands defeat. Yes England were denied a goal, yes they were awful, but at least they got there! Moreover, they got through to the last sixteen whilst France and the world champions, Italy did not. And Scotland didn't even make South Africa!
Well done England you did your best, it's almost tomorrow and the next world cup is on the horizon.........................................

Sponsored Links
A message from Homer Simpson to the English team:

Trying is the first step towards failure.
You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

Well let me answer you comment Bolo.

thank you sincerely for very kind words. You've put into context what was a shocking disply by our boys, but what i suspect is a huge change in the world order of football. Your genuine thoughts are appreciated by me at least!

Guy walks into a brothel and asks how much is humiliation.
Madam replies prices start at£39.50
And what do i get for that asks the punter.

Madam replies you get an England top

but at least they got there!

A few kind words, however, so did the spectators and the officials.

I reckon the guy who hitch hiked there did a better job of getting there than they did.

And what about the ones who had to pay a months wages for a ticket.:cry: They were there.

It was easy to see what was happening, so, to get something out of it after half time I cut the lawn. It made me feel much better. :LOL:

They should return and be sent straight out to Afghanistan and do a tour of duty on the frontline IMO. If they survive then they should be put on the bomb disposal squad for 5 years.

All their assets should be confiscated and donated to charity.

As a Scot who has very recently moved to England can I just say that in my opinion, the originator of this thread is sick..............as sick as my four so-called-friends who sent me what they considered to be jokes within 10 minutes of Englands defeat. Yes England were denied a goal, yes they were awful, but at least they got there! Moreover, they got through to the last sixteen whilst France and the world champions, Italy did not. And Scotland didn't even make South Africa!
Well done England you did your best, it's almost tomorrow and the next world cup is on the horizon.........................................

i agree on both these highlighted points, I am sick, sick of the Jimmy Hill Syndrome, which cant understand or contemplate why engerlund dont win everything they enter, and yes they did their best which is all you can ask, and put simply, their best isnt good enough get over it :LOL: if the fact that they are less crap than scotland is a comfort to you then fine by me

The whole squad should do a tour of duty in Afghanistan on the frontline to see what real heroes are. Fact is the current team are crap, we need to look at the youth training in holland, Spain etc and learn from them. Ajax have got it right IMO.

The whole squad should do a tour of duty in Afghanistan on the frontline to see what real heroes are. Fact is the current team are crap, we need to look at the youth training in holland, Spain etc and learn from them. Ajax have got it right IMO.

England have a good youth development team. The problem is the manager, as good as he is, he just doesnt cut it for international teams

England have Gerrard who is prob one of the best midfielders in the world, they have Rooney who is one of the best strikers in the world. The team is full of talent, but for England they never perform.

You do not play Gerrard on the left wing no matter what, thats like put David james upfront. Individually our defenders are class players, but for England they are poor. Thats down to the national teams backroom staff.

Individually our players are better than the German players, but the way they play as a team is excellent, thats down to a good manager, good staff etc

Sponsored Links
Back