Entire police unit resigns 'in disgust' because two officers were suspended for pushing elderly man

Sponsored Links
The irony of RWR who profess their love of freedom and deregulation don't half admire brutal and violent police goons with batons beating up people. They are not right in the head.

I couldn't read his lips, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't offering out half a dozen riot police, surely?

The key thing, as Doug 99 pointed out, is that these videos do not tell the whole story. We don't know how many times the man was asked / told to step back, or what chaos was happening out of shot. What was the man doing with his hands? He poked his hand at the police - was he trying to get one of their guns? He has been described today as a left wing activist aged 75. The age tells us a lot, he will have lived through every modern loony-left anti-police drama since the 1960s. Probably smokes a lot of pot; I doubt he's a nice cuddly old granddad.

Sponsored Links
The key thing, as Doug 99 pointed out, is that these videos do not tell the whole story. We don't know how many times the man was asked / told to step back, or what chaos was happening out of shot. What was the man doing with his hands? He poked his hand at the police - was he trying to get one of their guns? He has been described today as a left wing activist aged 75. The age tells us a lot, he will have lived through every modern loony-left anti-police drama since the 1960s. Probably smokes a lot of pot; I doubt he's a nice cuddly old granddad.
It's irrelevant, everything you've written is irrelevant. Arrest, not push.

And he had a mobile phone in his hand. Were the police in danger from a man with a mobile? Blimey, clutching at straws or what?
The irony of RWR who profess their love of freedom and deregulation don't half admire brutal and violent police goons with batons beating up people. They are not right in the head.
I cannot understand the attempts of justification of the police pushing the chap, nor the victim blaming. The police have made a mistake, as Noseall has just put up a link, they've been charged. I guess that doesn't much matter to some.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasps usually only attack when provoked. If you do provoke either wasps or advancing riot police, you'd better make sure you can handle any reaction. Pops didn't look too steady on his feet. Should have known better.
Victim blaming.

Ugg.
There are good and bad in all walks of life as well as some mistakes happen. I just don't get the attempts at justifying shoite behaviour/blame victims.

Exactly. Defending the poor officers makes it double difficult for all the good officers to do their jobs and perpetuates bad behaviour.

No four year should have to think like this.

I suppose it’s not too hard to find a police brutality story anywhere but generally they are there to protect us and I just wonder if at the beginning of any protest/riot, the average copper on duty has this memory of the back of PC Keith Blakelocks jacket in their mind showing every stab inflicted on him by a 'protesting' crowd and whether it could be them this time? I know I would if I was a copper on riot duty and maybe you can’t give protesters the benefit of doubt sometimes. Those stabs weren’t made by just one person.

7594539B-26C1-4EC1-BBD3-0EA01B60082E.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back