Erbauer table saw wiring diagram

Well done 333rocky333 now it all makes sense. The buttons push the iron core of the solenoid in both directions against spring pressure for on and against magnet pressure for off.

So 1 and 3 are power in and 2 and 4 is power out and 2 and 4 also supply the coil.

5 and 6 are aux contacts not sure if used or not. Likely not used.

So since pressing the button gets motor to run 2 and 4 must be energised so either the coil is faulty or there is some extra bit between 2 and 4 and coil not shown like an emergency stop button or guard switch.

Looking at the drawing I see no easy way to assess the coil independent to the contacts 2 and 4 so I would expect it simply the coil burnt out.

Sponsored Links
Eric you may be right
But i think the OP has MOVED cables now and it is tripping circuit, hes now trying to return to original, it was the original not latching BEFORE his pal tampered with the switch wiring

Though if he has put supply across C5 and C6 if thats what + and - means in his drawing then thats certainly the main problem

sorry if I confused - I have 6 connections and a switch which goes where?
+ and - have not been put across anything, they are just 2 of the connections

Sponsored Links
Correct, C1 is connected to C2. The power supply, C5 and C6 are also connections to be made. They were on the "in" side of the switch to 1, 3 or 5.
That leaves one more connection on the in side and 3 on the "out" side - 2,4 and 6.
It is a quick way to madness and worse than any chinese puzzle unless you are an electrician I suppose..............

I don't think any wires should be connected to 5 and 6. The digram is a good one power in 1 and 3 out at 2 and 4 if you can't work that out give up and get an electrician.

sure I take the point, but they were all connected originally...

I suggest taking time to redo your drawing showing exactly what you have INCLUDING where the INCOMING SUPPLY flex is actually connected

IF C5 and C6 have no wires then leave them off the drawing

DO NOT at the moment connect as eric says as you currently are showing C1 and C2 linked together and that is not good

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back