EU commission being protected by riot police.

Not True Notch

5100.jpeg

Sponsored Links
How is it “EU spite”?

The UK has exactly the same access to the EU as every other 3rd country.
There was never any reason to suddenly treat the UK as a 3rd country, there was plenty of scope to afford the UK a special status - just like Spain and France now want to do.

Sponsored Links
There was never any reason to suddenly treat the UK as a 3rd country, there was plenty of scope to afford the UK a special status - just like Spain and France now want to do.

Utter Rubbish. You left the club. Now you want back in. In simple terms Brexers will understand.

are you avin a laff, the Conservative govt have:

1) made no effort to replace EU subsidies

2) made no effort to protect British farmers against cheap imports on their rubbish brexit deals

3) made no effort to protect farmers against monopolistic supermarkets

Tories saying "underline committment to British farming" is as much bullshoite as "levelling up"
A representative for the 'Northern Powerhouse' on the news last night was scathing about the £4bn for 'levelling up'. Money that should've gone on HS2 is now being planned for electric points for EVs and more bus shelters. The farmers can join the fishermen in a queue for post-Bre*it benefits.

What is utter rubbish is you thinking you know how I voted and what I want.

Treating the UK as a third country is exactly what Brexit was about and you being upset about it and framing it as such shows your hand.

Treating the UK as a third country is exactly what Brexit was about and you being upset about it and framing it as such shows your hand.
And I never said I was upset about it either - you are making things up in your head.

And I never said I was upset about it either - you are making things up in your head.

You are thatis why you are upset that we are treated like a third country when that is what Brexit was about.

So did you vote for Brexit?

Is it a conspiracy theory that they are being forced out under the guise of climate protection so that massive companies can come in a buy up the land cheaply.
Yes. A huge one.

Not True Notch

5100.jpeg

Yes it is true, I am 100% correct

Wealthier towns voted to remain, poor towns voted to leave
The people who voted leave were mostly in poor Conservative areas

Your graph tells FA, because it is based on constituencies - not numbers who voted.

Back to the drawing board for you

No, it patently isn't happening as you implied. If you can backup your silly statement then go for it.
It wasn't a statement to be backed up I was asking a question. If you don't not have an answer that isn't just your gut feeling then don't bother replying.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back