Evo HE C22 issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I am having problems with the evo HE C22 boiler i have fitted.
Has developed a few faults i guess may be linked to one issue.

First of all we are getting a code 'H3' appear on the panel every now and then, but normally after restart this will reset to '0'.
The handbook says this is something to do with the DHW Thermistor.
Also the radiators have been heating up even though room stat is off, so i have had to turn each radiator off at the vaule's.
And also the boiler can be running with 'C' in the display but the flame does not ignite even when central heating is again not on.
And some times the boiler would stop start every couple of seconds.

About 15 months ago i did have to change the PCB and the DHW thermistor, and also the diverter valve. Due to similar issues but that expensive as it seems the parts have risen a lot in price.

Any help would be great

Sponsored Links
Yes, think your right, when it went wrong just after first year was thinking what a peace of rubbish is was, and if i had the cash to have a new one fitted i would.

H3 is defo the dhw thermistor also check the connections in the molex and disconector are ok and no sign of water and moisture on it.
Also div valve could be passing allowing radiators to heat

Sponsored Links
was guessing it might be that too, can only find them for around £130, this may also cause the error code i guess.
where is the best place for parts.

rather than shell out a load of cash on parts as well as your time, why don't you phone Ideal for a fixed price repair and years guarantee? It will probably be value for money.

was guessing it might be that too, can only find them for around £130, this may also cause the error code i guess.
where is the best place for parts.
£130 for a dhw thermistor they must only be about 10-20 quid at most surely!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back