Evolution

fair enough,, i have watched programmes on it.
i am not an expert on evolution ,and ihavent seen a expert evolutionist here yet.
but im contributing alot better than some of the disgusting racial comment that is on here or the calling the christian on the u tube a religiose nutter.

evolution has two pillars of foundation, time and random choice.

also i learned that darwin was diverted from believing in creation,to evolution simply by a word or meaning, one of a kind. and species.

but if you dont want is in the post i will go.

I am not an evolutionist bnb, as I don't "believe" in the theory. I'm just waiting for someone to come up with a better one based on facts and evidence. Until then its the most logical theory we have. Please feel free to put forward any other one and if you can support it on the same way then we can have a discussion :D

ok, thanks

i am working on compiling some stuff, for you to think about. one of them
i saw was a sea creature, that is so complex it proved it was impossible for it to of evolved. it had to be an instant creation. when i find the info on it,and other good stuff i post it here.

Sponsored Links
one of them
i saw was a sea creature, that is so complex it proved it was impossible for it to of evolved. it had to be an instant creation. when i find the info on it,and other good stuff i post it here.

You'll find it on your next trip to la-la land. :mrgreen:

Blasfamy, did you lot not know that "GOD" made the Earth the moon and the stars and Adam and Eve, the when it was all done he made the sun, me personally would have switched the lights on first. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

oops

shall i ask chapeau to get your coat :LOL:

Genesis 1
King James Version (KJV)
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

Sponsored Links
Genesis 1
King James Version (KJV)
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

could it be that the evolution of prayer

faith12.jpg

bow.jpg

image.axd

ends up with a refusal to accept scientific fact?

I am not an evolutionist bnb, as I don't "believe" in the theory. I'm just waiting for someone to come up with a better one based on facts and evidence. Until then its the most logical theory we have. Please feel free to put forward any other one and if you can support it on the same way then we can have a discussion :D

ok, thanks

i am working on compiling some stuff, for you to think about. one of them
i saw was a sea creature, that is so complex it proved it was impossible for it to of evolved. it had to be an instant creation. when i find the info on it,and other good stuff i post it here.[/quote]

I look forward to it. I have tried very hard to find a creationist argument that stands up to the same rigour as evolution.

However, bear in mind that when you say it "is so complex it proved it was impossible for it to of evolved" I would expect that this conclusion is drawn by someone who understands how evolution works.

Other wise the case boils down to ' I can't understand how theory X works so therefore theory Y must be true"

Sponsored Links
Back