Expanded ULEZ

Sponsored Links
No, he doesn't.
He's a very bad person, not as bad as the midget though.
Besides, I might be mistaken but I think BoJo didn't plan the expansion.
And the emperor had initially said it was imposing it in 2026/2027.
Then he realised how much money he could make before May 2024 and imposed his new tax.
Isn't he making roughly £1M a day?
Good pocket change...

Slippery slope once you start congestion taxing. Problem is Councils up and down the country have been starved of cash whilst still having to fulfil their statutory duties.

This has either lead to councils cutting everying and the public wondering what they are paying for. Councils entering into building schemes to raise revenue only to see the value of their construction being much lower than expected so they are now in even more debt.

The Government cut funding to councils and then expected them to continue their statutory requirements.

So councils are trying everything to raise income without raising council tax too much.

The problem is sqaurely with the Government.

What surprised me the most is those on here who comment on bad tradesman who deal with the superficial issues that are apparent and not the actual cause because its easier - then suspend this line of reasoning when it comes to complex issues such as public sector funding and spending - they triviliase it, yet imagine their anger when a customer triviliases their work.

…and has just given it back as a bribe with fixed prices for 1 year on TFL. Nothing to do with the upcoming mayoral elections of course. What a nice chap…….

What you think Hunt the C unt giveaway will be for this coming budget?

Sponsored Links
…and has just given it back as a bribe with fixed prices for 1 year on TFL. Nothing to do with the upcoming mayoral elections of course. What a nice chap…….
That's another scam.
Not all prices are frozen.
Daily and weekly caps are going up.
In any case, he gave some crumbs (£30M) to the RMT union so to gain their vote.
All with taxpayers money.
Nice chap the emperor...

I see the Khant is refusing to release data on how well his scheme is doing until after the mayoral elections. I wonder why that is?

I see the Khant is refusing to release data on how well his scheme is doing until after the mayoral elections. I wonder why that is?
I'm surprised really.
Around here they've destroyed all the roads with "roadworks (aka abandoned holes in the road with temporary traffic lights) creating crazy traffic.
And surprise surprise, they're measuring pollution.
I thought that as all ulez cameras have been disabled, they would try to prove that they were right in wild guessing high level of pollution, despite their own studies saying exactly the opposite.

its great when you can just park it anywhere in a car park and not give a **** about anyone hitting the doors with a shopping trolley or catching the bumper when they squeeze in or out of a space.

I know yours is a pragmatic approach, but don't you think it is a shoite state of affairs when you expect other people to damage your property?
And what is probably worse, is one expects them to not give a toss, even if they were called out on it?
I know that I do :mad:

I see the Khant is refusing to release data on how well his scheme is doing until after the mayoral elections.
Never mind, by all accounts on here he is doing so badly that he we won't get re-elected. Surely?

Unfortunately the history of the current Mayor of Tower Hamlets suggests that performance in office is not necessarily related to chances of reelection.

Well, who would be the favorite for resident Londonors in here?

The Conservative Party has announced former London Assembly Conservative leader Susan Hall as their candidate, the Green Party nominated Hackney borough councillor Zoë Garbett, and the Liberal Democrats nominated Rob Blackie.

It will, of course, be highly amusing should Emperor Khan renew his role as tormenter-in-chief of Johnny'07...:mrgreen:

Never mind, by all accounts on here he is doing so badly that he we won't get re-elected. Surely?
Unfortunately, as others have said, he will get the Muslim vote. London and the surrounding boroughs are full of 'em. Not many in here that I’ve seen.

Unfortunately the history of the current Mayor of Tower Hamlets suggests that performance in office is not necessarily related to chances of reelection.
How did that useless lying twunt Johnson get on?

Sponsored Links
Back