Expanded ULEZ

and he's still fining owners of compliant vehicles.
A friend of mine bought a 2018 Amarok. Put his personal plate on from his non-compliant vehicle that he sold and gets a ticket nearly every other day. He’s tried phoning and emailing and despite it now showing that registration as compliant, he's still getting charges come through. He said he's going to just wait until he's taken to court.

Sponsored Links
If Khan is re-eelected i'm looking forward to 10p Lee claiming the MoL is about to declare an Islamic Republic with a new mandate from his followers.

Why is he called 10p Lee? I don’t know much about him other than he’s northern

Sponsored Links
Why is he called 10p Lee? I don’t know much about him other than he’s northern
He said that you can feed yourself for 15p (a day? a meal?) while having a twitter rant at someone who writes ultra budget cookbooks and donates them to food banks.

Since then cost of living has had him renamed to 30p lee.

He's an arse, as honest as Boris Johnson but without the upper class charm.

Well, who would be the favorite for resident Londonors in here?

The Conservative Party has announced former London Assembly Conservative leader Susan Hall as their candidate, the Green Party nominated Hackney borough councillor Zoë Garbett, and the Liberal Democrats nominated Rob Blackie.

It will, of course, be highly amusing should Emperor Khan renew his role as tormenter-in-chief of Johnny'07...:mrgreen:
If he's reelected people are gonna pay £12.50/day and drive around his block all day long while streaming it on YouTube and other social media; it's been announced on anti-ulez groups.
As long as one pays, one can pollute as much as they want, even in his immediate neighbourhood.

If he's reelected people are gonna pay £12.50/day and drive around his block all day long while streaming it on YouTube and other social media; it's been announced on anti-ulez groups.
As long as one pays, one can pollute as much as they want, even in his immediate neighbourhood.
Nah, they'd be arrested like Just Stop Oil protestors for blocking the roads or for threatening behaviour if it's around his house. He's had threats from the far right before so dragging more of them onto his doorstep isn't a good look.

Or more likely they'd do nothing at all.

Khan is a liar.
He's also stupid enough to think everyone else is stupid.
Goes with the territory. Parliament next for him I suppose.

He’d make a good leader of the Labour Party.
They rejected Lee for sexism way back, then he joined the conservatives who eventually kicked him out for excessive islamophobia. Reject won't kick anyone out as long as they respect the communal range rover.

Unfortunately, as others have said, he will get the Muslim vote. London and the surrounding boroughs are full of 'em. Not many in here that I’ve seen.

Evidence from other parts of the country show there isn't a "Muslim vote". Look here at Rochdale where the Tories have tried several times with a Muslim candidate without getting anywhere.

1710264199873.png

A friend of mine bought a 2018 Amarok. Put his personal plate on from his non-compliant vehicle that he sold and gets a ticket nearly every other day. He’s tried phoning and emailing and despite it now showing that registration as compliant, he's still getting charges come through. He said he's going to just wait until he's taken to court.

This happened to me when I put a private plate on my van, I had to jump through hoops to get it sorted.

Andy

Sponsored Links
Back