Expanded ULEZ

Sponsored Links
Seems to be those sarf Londoners are upset the most.
You can't blame them. £12.50 is enough weed for a couple of spliffs, or half a pint and a donner meat and chips.

Will any of it, ULEZ in general, actually improve the air quality in London?

last time I bought a kebab I think it wasn't far off £12.50

You can't blame them. £12.50 is enough weed for a couple of spliffs, or half a pint and a donner meat and chips.

Will any of it, ULEZ in general, actually improve the air quality in London?
In London, most definitely. In outer London Boroughs 20+ miles away from central London, not a chance.

Sponsored Links
Don't worry, the Essex knuckle draggers will get in on the act...

I'm sure they know where to get their hands on a used scaffold pole ;)

Not me struggling with them.

Their speed limits are not additional limits. They are SPECIFIC for the vehicle type and use.
how are you getting on with the speed limit questions - or are you dizzy from all the swerving?

Don't worry, the Essex knuckle draggers will get in on the act...

I'm sure they know where to get their hands on a used scaffold pole ;)
Not from me. I keep my scaffold pole at work to bash those over the head that you would give a rather loud 'tut' to when found trying to pinch something that belonged to you.

We were all in Kent until some time ago and lots of resident's still consider themselves from Kent.
Also we live in probably the greenest areas of London with very little measured pollution why then should we have pay when he allow the underground, building sites, 4x4 etc to pollute and do nothing about that. The motorist is just a sitting duck for money raising schemes and next will be pay by mile for everyone.

how are you getting on with the speed limit questions - or are you dizzy from all the swerving?
Not me swerving. Its you doing that. You started the comment about speed limits and then said about additional limits, no such thing.

For a supposed legal guy your wording is very poor. It doesn't say what you think it does.

I'm very aware of speed limits for ALL the different class of vehicles I drive on a regular basis, and am way more likely to be stopped than the average person. Trade plates don't give you automatic immunity.

you are driving an HGV at 45mph on a single carriage way with no street lights and no speed limit signs. You are in Scotland. Speeding or not speeding?

Sponsored Links
Back