fed up with cleaning rollers?

Yep..

Remember to oil them with 3in1 once in a while

Sponsored Links
Thanks, I have seen some similar ones which attach to drills, I take it the hand ones spin fast enough to make the drill ones not worthwhile?

Yep..ive seen the ones that attach to drills break if you put a big brush in them due to the power

I just wash them out in water.Its no "biggy"
But i cant be bothered to wash out one or 2.Its hardly worth the effort.
so usually stick them into a bag and wait till Ive got a few roller sleeves mounting up then spend half an hour washing out 6 or so.

I gotta get the missus to take most of the dishes out the sink first tho. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Overnight during jobs, I put my white emulsion roller into a white wc cistern (away from the float of course). It stays wet and gets a regular rinse. The white flush doesn't seem to do any harm to the porcelain. At the end of the job the roller goes in the bin.

Hmm I bought the "Hand powered paint brush and paint roller cleaner" but all my rollers are slightly too narrow to fit over it, are the tube inside commercial roller sleeves slightly wider than the 9" standard rollers you get in places like B&Q?

Yep..they are 1-3/4 inches..

DIY are 1 1/4 i think

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back