feroli modena 102 combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a feroli modena combi boiler which gives me hot water for about 1 minute before switching itself off, i have had the thermistor changed, and now my plumber has put some descaler into the system to see if it is clogged up and causing the problem, If the central heating system is working and the burner running and i switch on a hot tap then the burner stops working and switches off, i have timed the burner and it switches itself on and off about every minute, even on the central heating system as well as the hot water. does anyone have any idea's please as this has been ongoing for months and jumping in and out of the shower every minute is not funny. HELP PLEASE.

Sponsored Links
Did he change both thermistors, if not he should have.

Is it locking out? i.e does it need resetting. If not sounds temperature related so get the other thermistor changed.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back