ferroli/modena 102

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone could someone please help, ive been having problems with my hot water it runs hot and cold . i have changed the hot water sensor but the problem has not fixed, can anyone help. also someone has mentioned fitting a magnaclean to the system would help stop iron fileings entering the boiler and bracking the sensor

Sponsored Links
Hi steve, probs with modena's are you quite often have to cange both sensors as they work in tandem but, thats if they are at fault! is the boiler firing on and off for heat and hot water, is the wait light flashing when it does this? how did you diagnose the snsor?

Hi steve, probs with modena's are you quite often have to cange both sensors as they work in tandem but, thats if they are at fault! is the boiler firing on and off for heat and hot water, is the wait light flashing when it does this? how did you diagnose the snsor?
i just went in manual and went through fault codes, will check if boiler fires on and of thanks

Could be an air flow problem quite common is it doing it for ch ?
Probably find its cycling on and off is it a vertical flue ?

Sponsored Links
may need the boiler setting up on the pcb and gas valve as they often cycle from hot to off instead of modulating

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back