Fitting a electric shower.

Sponsored Links
Nope think it's just One tank in loft. Will have to have a look again as I can't remember. ;-(. So how can I get the water feed to the shower then? If its just one tank in loft?

You mention the thermostat on the cylinder, poss it's a thermal store.
Get a few pics if you can will help.

If you isolate you mains stopcock and the cold bath tap stops running straight away then it's off the mains so you can tee off that.
But you'd still need to know that you have good pressure/flow or your shower willbe useless.

Also need a sparks to do the cable/electrics in a bathroom.

Ok I will get a couple of pics in the next day or two. The stop cock is down stairs so if I turn that of then go up and run the tap it should stop with in what 2 /3 secs? As of course there will be water in pipe from down stairs to the bathroom.

Thanks for your help so far and I will get pics for you.

Paul.

Sponsored Links
Oh and sorry what is a thermal store? Is this another kind of set up? So you get a mains prussure tank a comby which is a hot water tank with a very small cold water tank above it then you get the hot water tank and cold one tank separate. So does that mean see the comby tank does your cold water go thru that then comes back down to all pipes?

Oh I know the kitchen cod water pipe for the kitchen sink comes straight from the stop cock as there is a tee just above the stop cock which goes to kitchen tap and then the other goes up stairs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back